Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been thinking about taking photography classes and I've been playing around with my camera. I took Eva outside today to play with the boys (Leah is a bad girl and isn't allowed outside off a leash).

Eva says "Mom really its cold and those guys are crazy"

The boys have no shame. And my aunts golden retriever Ruby.

Eva and Quinn think Ruby and Claude are nuts.

Quinn making sure no one disturbs his Eva

I smell something here

And here

I think it ran off that way

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i remember i took photography in school before...they gave us an oldschool darkroom film camera to use...totally different from using the upscale digicams or slrs these days...i wonder if the class rules changed though...it has been years! i really hated the darkroom...i had no idea how to use the tools LOL! i rather stick with amature freelance photography its more fun that way! btw i love the 1st shot! :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
So happy to see pics of your crew again! =D Photography is a lot of fun and if you enjoy it, go for it.. just remember not to take anything too seriously. A true good photographer is an artist and a class can only teach you so much. I was a shutterbug since a kid, and I truly believe the best way to grow as an artist is just to surround yourself with opportunities and moments that you just can't NOT take a picture of. With so many cute dogs I'm sure that won't be hard! =D

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I love Eva, she's so unique. Pretty, little lady. I really like Ruby too, very nice
dog. I'm glad to see you posting, I hope things are the way they should be.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i remember i took photography in school before...they gave us an oldschool darkroom film camera to use...totally different from using the upscale digicams or slrs these days...i wonder if the class rules changed though...it has been years! i really hated the darkroom...i had no idea how to use the tools LOL! i rather stick with amature freelance photography its more fun that way! btw i love the 1st shot! :)
I took pictures for year book and hated the darkroom stuff too, kids nowadays have it too easy with photos.

I love the little tank dress with the skull on it. Very pretty white pup!
Thanks she is hard to keep white with my cousins wanting to paint her with their dirty hands.

she is adorable......do you trim your chi's hair..??? it looks so neat?
No I don't trim her. She is still growing her coat in, she is only 10months old.

lovely fur family...
Thank you.

They are all pretty! It's been a while, how are you?
I'm doing ok. Things are still crazy for me but I have more time to breath and enjoy my pups for now at least.

So happy to see pics of your crew again! =D Photography is a lot of fun and if you enjoy it, go for it.. just remember not to take anything too seriously. A true good photographer is an artist and a class can only teach you so much. I was a shutterbug since a kid, and I truly believe the best way to grow as an artist is just to surround yourself with opportunities and moments that you just can't NOT take a picture of. With so many cute dogs I'm sure that won't be hard! =D
I mainly want to take a class to help me with the editing part of taking pictures. I've been a shutterbug since high school. I always have my camera with me. My aunt keeps getting mad at me because she will get a back up of all the pics I've taken then we go somewhere and I take more. :rolleyes:

I love Eva, she's so unique. Pretty, little lady. I really like Ruby too, very nice
dog. I'm glad to see you posting, I hope things are the way they should be.
Things aren't were they should be. I'm holding out hope that they get better for the new year though. :daisy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts