Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sweaters, T-Shirts & Coats

These items are too big for Zoey and what's left of my Sebastian's 'puppy' closet, the items have been worn maybe 1x as they were too big, and Sebastian wasn't fond of clothes. Please PM me if you are interested in anything, shipping will be additional (and based on your location and what you want). Thank-you!

***Disclaimer...No Zoey's were hurt during the production of these pictures, I tortured the poor thing and made her model so you can get an idea on the sizes***
Pink Camoflauge Hoodie Size Small (too big for 4.5# Zoey) worn 1x as she walks right out of it

Pink Poncho (Gently Used) Size Small, Drowns 4.5 Zoey has a band to wrap around belly

This is what it is supposed to look like if it fits :)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Leather Bomber Jacket (Fit my 5.5# Long coat tad snug in chest) I believe it is a size small doesn't say, only worn once, the leather on the neck is cracking a little (it's 2 years old), but it's not noticeable unless you look closely. I paid about $16 for it and it was only worn 1x

XXS Racing Harness Vest Would fit 3-4# (Fits Zoey very snuggly end of velcro)

Reversible Faux Suede/Red Plaid Fleece Coat (Would fit probably 8-10# Worn 1x by my sisters 11# mini schnauzer whom it was tight on. I put the measurements on there, that is from the end to the end so take away about an inch or two for the velcro parts.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you say walk? T-Shirt Fit 3-4# very snug on 4.5# Zoey

Green rrrrrffff T-Shirt (fits 4.5# Zoey fine, maybe a tad snug on chest area)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Blue/Brown Bone Rain Jacket Size XXS (Fits 3-4# dog --can barely velcro up on Zoey) Never Worn

Slightly Imperfect Snuggle Bag (19x25" (instead of my normal 20x28"), double layered thick fleece, inside is almost a faux fur, and oh so soft!

***I also make & sell snuggle bags normally 20x28" I have several in stock now or take custom orders (I go find the fleece/pattern you may like). Just pm me for details.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
this is a total longshot, but if you still have that fleece snuggly thingie by next Wednesday, I'll take it; can't buy it now because I'm broke. Britney would love it.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Reversible Faux Suede/Red Plaid Fleece Coat (Would fit probably 8-10# Worn 1x by my sisters 11# mini schnauzer whom it was tight on.

im not understanding the sizing on this...lol.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reversible Faux Suede/Red Plaid Fleece Coat (Would fit probably 8-10# Worn 1x by my sisters 11# mini schnauzer whom it was tight on.

I am not sure the size as there is no tag, but I know it fit my sisters 11# mini schnauzer and it was super tight on him, so would fit a slightly smaller dog (8-10#). I will try it on a dog we have at work that is about 10# and see how it fits and let you know.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
som very cute items!! good luck with sale...how big is the racing harness? x
It is a size XXS here is a not so good pic of it on Zoey, like I said it's super snug on her. The bottom part that goes around chest is 14" from, end to end, it is about 3" long (the part on the back)

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Okay it didn't fit the puggle, but it is about 17 & 1/2" wide, and about 11" long from the neck part.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts