Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have missed this forum so much! :hello1:
There has been a lot going on at home and at work lately so I haven't had a chance to properly sit down and enjoy myself.
These are just some photos I thought I would share with you.
Some of them go back a good few months (like the ones we took at the diva dogs convention).

These are some of the professional photos from diva dogs:

Might I add that Gucci started kissing prada spontaneously! I thought that was the cutest thing :)

Gucci & Prada won a couple of ribbons (best in show, 3rd place etc) and lots and lots of treats and toys.
Mommy also bought them some really nice collars and clothes from the stalls.
It was a very fun day and we also got to meet AllaboutEve and Poppy :)

This is a dress I made for Prada a month ago.
It was my first attempt at making a dress for her so I know its not that great, but I tried! LOL

And finally this is Gucci and Prada enjoying the sun in our back garden this summer.

Hopefully I can manage to come on the forum more often from now on :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you :D
The 1st photo is my favorite too :) We have printed a poster of it and stuck it in their room LOL

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you get them to sit so nicely with those glasses on?! Oh my! What GREAT pictures!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Wow those are amazing pics! SO cute!! :D

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
The first one should be published or at the very least - on a card or calendar! It is just precious. Great pics! Your two are VERY photogenic!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The first one should be published or at the very least - on a card or calendar! It is just precious. Great pics! Your two are VERY photogenic!
Thank you very much :D Thats so nice of you to say
We actually have ordered a personalized calendar for 2012 to go on our kitchen wall with that photo as the cover too LOL
I have a tshirt for my sister with that photo too because snapfish was having a sale so I thought may as well

THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you get them to sit so nicely with those glasses on?! Oh my! What GREAT pictures!
I love these pictures,especially the first,and the cute ones of them enjoying the sun! How did yo get them to sit still/pose? xx
Well to be quite honest I don't do anything!:confused: You might find it hard to believe but they actually pose themselves and stay still and I just take the pictures LOL
The only thing I do is if they are looking away from the camera I make a funny sound so they look at me, thats about it.:rolleyes:
The photographer at the diva dogs party even said these two are such posers and the easiest dogs he has taken a shot of.

·
Registered
59 Posts
OMG!!!!!!! Those pictures are AMAZING... and your babies are sooooo gorgeous too!!!!

It makes me wanna go take professional pics!!! oh and that dress is lovely, she looks like quite the princess!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts