Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
awww great pics. they are all SO CUTE! i need some of those stairs too my bed is so high. jack looks likes he doing well and fitting in great with you guys! :D

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Well thats it I am packing my bags and going to yours, a few extra chi's and a extra pair of hand to help you,, :wink: Do you not mind? LOL :D

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww what cute pictures. They're all so precious, little Jack looks like he's fitting in great and Chloe and Tyson have such cute expressions. :D I am so in love with Leila, she's so beautiful and I love that look on her face! :love2:

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone! They just finished eating their organic yogurt and blueberries except for Tyson. He decided to leave the berries and lick up all the yogurt. Jack's tummy has been upset and hes been on an antibiotic for his cough for 10 days so the yogurt might help. I couldnt leave out the others! By the way, i was very surprised at how differently it tasted compared to the yogurt im used to! :shock:

stevinski i have 4 chis :wave:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh, i love the stairs. I have been looking for one of those for my older dog. Now that she is 10 years old, we have notice her having a little trouble getting on and off the bed. I haven't seen the stairs in the stores. I will have to check out the site.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts