Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nico is amazing! He has settled in So well. He is such a calm, chill 7 month old. He & Thai have become very close but he also plays very well with Hibou. He has rounded out our pack Perfectly! He uses the pad every time now and has even learned to squat when peeing ;)

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Dustin, I loveeee the pic of the four of you. It's frame worthy (am I the only person that has framed pics of their dog all over the house?).

I also really, really like the pics of Nico cuddling with his sisters :)

I'm really glad he learned to squat. That's great news.

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Dustin, I loveeee the pic of the four of you. It's frame worthy (am I the only person that has framed pics of their dog all over the house?).

I also really, really like the pics of Nico cuddling with his sisters :)

I'm really glad he learned to squat. That's great news.

Sent from Petguide.com App
I have more pictures of Jaxx than of hubby and I around the house.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

I love the forth picture too.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
I love sleeping puppy pics! All three of them are too cute.

You guys would laugh if you saw the picture frames in my house. I always find really beautiful frames and buy them with good intentions but never put photos in them. There are a couple with what I like to call the "random picture frame family" in them still and they are up in my house! I JUST got around to putting a pic in one, but before I changed it there was a pic of a man lifting up a woman on a beach and I always joked that Mike and I would just recreate the scene and replace it with that photo.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I love sleeping puppy pics! All three of them are too cute.

You guys would laugh if you saw the picture frames in my house. I always find really beautiful frames and buy them with good intentions but never put photos in them. There are a couple with what I like to call the "random picture frame family" in them still and they are up in my house! I JUST got around to putting a pic in one, but before I changed it there was a pic of a man lifting up a woman on a beach and I always joked that Mike and I would just recreate the scene and replace it with that photo.
Oh my goodness Krystal that is funny. I so need to buy some frames. I have a stack of photos on my desk with pictures of our families but I keep forgetting. I remember to buy frames for Jaxx's pictures though.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts