Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i'd share some pics of Louie and his friend Archie who we adopted about a month ago when his old owners claimed he was 'vicious'. Lets just say he has not shown any ounce of agression here in the slightest. He is an incredibly sweet bunny. Lou enjoys stealing his food and eating his stray poops, they get on really well :D

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
I love rabbits,we had one that would sit in a washing up bowl in the evening and eat her cracker wheat biscuit,she was the nicest bunny we ever had,had a few that you could call MONSTERS of the bunny world.They look as if they both get along together

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I like the bunny but that Louie is so cute! He holds up one hand when he is sitting like my Hope does. He has such an expressive face!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Very cute! They look like they get along fine! My aunt has two smaller bunnies and they are sweet as can be. I never had a bunny though I didn't realize they could be monsters LOL

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very cute! They look like they get along fine! My aunt has two smaller bunnies and they are sweet as can be. I never had a bunny though I didn't realize they could be monsters LOL
They get along great, they don't really interact much lol. Ooooo we met a black miniature schnauzer on our 'pack walk' today and she was called Shayley, made me think of your litte girl :)

Louie Louie Louie, you are such a handsome sweet boy!!! Leila sends xxxx
That bunny is just the cutest thing ever!! LOVE bunnies :love1:
Oh my bewtifol weila, dis furry fing ib berry anoing. I growlz at him tu makes him stay awayz frum ma tweats. And I stealz his tweats and veg wen mumma iznt lookingz. Mumma telz me offs for growlinz but I onli lifts my wips a wittle i swear :foxes15: yoo are bweatiful as eva, wuv louie xxx

He is a super cute lil guy, and i'm seriously doubting his previous owners accusations of him being an 'attack bunny' to......

Lou gets a lil jealous and softly growls if he hops by when hes chewing on sumthin, silly boy doesn't realise bunny is not interested in his food :lol:

Funny enough its ok for him to share bunnys food yet bunny can't share his, funny that! xx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts