Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Our first LD clothes, I really love them, still waiting on Raisin's Parisian dress. She also got her Wooflink Rose Garden. It is really beautiful.
My girls

Loving Raisin in sleeves!

This Louis Dog is amazing! Love it for Lily

Mia being demure in the Louis Dog Denim

Premium Member
Your girls look gorgeous Deb. Perfect outfits for perfect babies. I have the Rose garden in both colors and I love them. And that dress on lily is gorgeous! I'm still getting used to LD sizing. What size is Lily's dress? I live that dress on her 馃挄

Registered
That dress on Lily is adorable!! It's nice to see it on a short coat, because sometimes the poofier skirts look better on the long coats. They all look great. Odie received the other LD top/dress from Elaine for secret Santa and I love that material.

Registered
The girls look fabulous!! Love their clothes and so glad you are pleased with them. :) I sure do miss you!! I hope you are having a great time on your new job. Are you still taking the girls or have you decided they don't enjoy it as much as you thought they would?

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I know Moeshia...this was our first time to try Louis Dog. I must say it fit the girls well. I got Lily the S. It was plenty big, I got the M for Mia, also for Raisin when hers gets in. I went by the size charts on Doggie Couture site for those brands. Lily is done growing...so I feel comfortable with ordering now. Love all your posts!!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I am SOOO in love with the tutu's or poofy skirts on the girls. I had never tried them before. They are kind of over the top but sooo fun!! Hope your precious Odie is doing well., it's never. Fun when they are hurting!

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
The girls look fabulous!! Love their clothes and so glad you are pleased with them. :) I sure do miss you!! I hope you are having a great time on your new job. Are you still taking the girls or have you decided they don't enjoy it as much as you thought they would?
Tina, you are such a sweetie. I am loving my job...I have found that the girls do not feel comfortable, or at least as much as I thought they should. The wonderful part of all that is that they have each other at home.
As much as we took them out, socialized them, etc. it is tough when they are in an enclosed area with multiple children wanting to engage them. It can be up to 10 at a time...most of the time these kids have never encountered dogs...especially small ones.
They are certainly outfitted for work now!!!

Premium Member
Ohhhh thanks Deb. I ordered the Parisian too. I got a size small for Braxton. I also got the new camo hoodie. And thanks for listing the sizes you got for Raisin and Mia. I was just asking Z in my other thread what size Moj wears in LD. I'm thinking Kendall and Bailey may wear the medium. This type of dress really suits Lily. I'd love to see more of this style on her.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Ohhhh thanks Deb. I ordered the Parisian too. I got a size small for Braxton. I also got the new camo hoodie. And thanks for listing the sizes you got for Raisin and Mia. I was just asking Z in my other thread what size Moj wears in LD. I'm thinking Kendall and Bailey may wear the medium. This type of dress really suits Lily. I'd love to see more of this style on her.
Thanks Meoshia...I agree ,she is made for those dresses. My neighbors had a big football party yesterday and Lily went over in her pink tutu. It was hilarious, a lot of biker,(Harley), riders and a vet included. I got many offers to buy her, she sat with the vet most of the day. They couldn't get over her friendly silly attitude.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Deb! The girls look great in there new outfits! Love Lily's dress so much on her! And rose garden is definitely one of my favorites!!
I love the Rose Garden...with Raisin's broader chest the sleeves are perfect. She likes wearing clothes and just made you laugh prancing around in it. The LD dress is my new love, still waiting on another!

Premium Member
Thanks Meoshia...I agree ,she is made for those dresses. My neighbors had a big football party yesterday and Lily went over in her pink tutu. It was hilarious, a lot of biker,(Harley), riders and a vet included. I got many offers to buy her, she sat with the vet most of the day. They couldn't get over her friendly silly attitude.

Ohhhh I bet. We need pictures ASAP. And no one is allowed to adopt our Lily, she has the best mommy already! The LD strawberry dress would be great for her.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts