Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Prince and Sapphire are wearing the Louis Dog matching walking tank and walking ribbon top. The tank was Prince's birthday present but Sapphire crashed the party and got something to. These items are a really interesting blend of modal and nylon. They are super lightweight and great for summer. Each has a cute little sequin design on the back that reads "Walking". Here's the little posers standing on the dresser while I trying to get the bedroom picked up after our trip. I put them up there to keep them out from underfoot sometimes!!!! They were looking so cute I had to go get my camera (sorry, biased Momma)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
:love7:I think those are some of my favs....love the sequins and the bows are super cute. They look so perfect on Prince & Sapphire...

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look adorable as always! Did they get any other wooflink things? Prince and Sapphire look adorable as usual. Love the blue color on the boo top....I think a number of us have that in blue.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sapphire got the blue boo dress and floral pants (the pants were a steal on clearance). We already had the top to go with the pants.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I love that is airy and cool for summer. I do wonder how strong the lace is if they do a natural doggie scratch. I seems to have stretch though.

Did you ever get your purple Wooflink collar and leash set? I wanna know how you like it. I was thinking of purchasing one to match the purple glam carrier. I think the boo dress is really stretchy. But be careful about snags. I like it layered with the wooflink rocks top
ImageUploadedByPG Free1403747170.269439.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, it just shipped this week (the collar). There was a delay from Wooflink on this item. I think it should come by Friday. That's cute with the tank over the dress. Wouldn't have thought of that. I have the tank in yellow with pink.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts