Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow not one but TWO 1st Rosettes, well done Louise, as I said when texting ya if I do half as good with Red I'd be well pleased.

Louise with ?????

Watch out handsome Chihuahua about.. bit dark but I was still trying to work out the camera settings at the time.

Stunning don't you agree

So sweet, gotta love her

Deme x

·
Registered
881 Posts
Lol aww
The 1st photo is me and lollipop and her breeder and her litter brother Amarose Billy Who
Perry won both his classes and lollipop got 2nd in hers, I was sooo pleased she showed so beautifully for me so 2nd felt like 1st lol
Also well done to chloe and Bentley who won there class as well lol got some photos in the challenge not the best quality the night was awful in there.
xxx

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Opp's sorry Chloe I forgot to mention seeing you today and coming first.. Chihuahua people all the way lol

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Aw fab pics the lighting was crap mine are crap I need to try and lighten them up at some point!!

I love dinky little lolly her photos do her NO justice

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sarah were you there today,, Boo!! I never met with ya, what number were you Imay remember seeing ya

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I still don't know if I'll show lotus as she just seems to hate the atmosphere of a lot of people (bit like me really) but will see how she does we will come cheer u on one day!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I still don't know if I'll show lotus as she just seems to hate the atmosphere of a lot of people (bit like me really)
It could be she is being your mirror, its amazing how our actions, nervousness etc can tranfer to animals.

I learnt a lesson today, when I first walked Red up anddown beofre the classes started he was okay but not free or stepping out as nice as he can, his breeder was watching and told me I was too timid and needed to be more forward, more confident and encourage Red with my voice.
Once I did this red tail curled up, his head was up and his little legs floated.

At ringcraft he was getting worse at stacking yet today he was great so he was definately pickingup bad vibes from me.

I always seem to learn something more at each event I attend

Deme x

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, what little dolls! Both so sweet and precious! :)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Congrats! Just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts