Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the first picture you saw or took of your Chi-babies? What made you instantly fall in love with them? I was looking at some old pics of Bella and Libby and I thought it was so funny to see their "first" pics and comparing that to them now..It's crazy! I wanna see your babies!!! :)

Here was the first picture I ever saw of Bella. I instantly KNEW that I HAD to have her..The "tiny" factor completely sold me.

And here is my little girl now..All "big" and grown up with her 2 lb. self:) Hehe

And Miss Libby Lou..I definitely have an attraction to the little ones and I loooove chocolates. Her big dome head also sold me in an instant.

Here is my little booger now..A little pistol!

Gotta love my two little girls! I haven't been on here in months so I wanna see your babies!!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Here is the first pic I saw of Bella, I loved her coloring so I chose her.. :)
At 4.5 weeks.

Izzie wasn't a choice at the time, but here is a pic of her that same day as the pic of Bella at 4.5 weeks.

Here's the pic I saw of Izzie right before I got her. My mind was already made up that I wanted her though, but still. This pic was just taken a couple days before I got her at 9 weeks.

Here my babies are now at 10.5 weeks...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is the first pic I saw of Bella, I loved her coloring so I chose her.. :)
At 4.5 weeks.

Izzie wasn't a choice at the time, but here is a pic of her that same day as the pic of Bella at 4.5 weeks.

Here's the pic I saw of Izzie right before I got her. My mind was already made up that I wanted her though, but still. This pic was just taken a couple days before I got her at 9 weeks.

Here my babies are now at 10.5 weeks...
That baby pic of Bella is ADORABLE:)
I love the tri-colored chis!!! They are both so cute..sisters then?

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fun thread! I dont think I still have "first" pics, but Ill dig around for some little puppy pics :) Your little girls are SO cute. May I ask where you got little Bella?
thanks!! and please post some! i use to be on here a lot a few months ago, so i knew pretty much everyone on here, but now there are so many new faces! haha, i feel lost!

i got bella from a breeder in central ohio who i absolutely adore! she also just had a litter too:)

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yup, even though they have a huge size difference, they are litter sisters.. :)
Haha, oh my, they are very different in size! :) Haha..I think it's funny how puppies in the same litter can vary so much in size. When I went to pick up Bella, her parents were about 6 lbs and her brother was like 3 times her size..haha. You babies are cuties though! I would love to have a solid black Chi!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you!
You're right! Is Libby a chocolate?
Yes she is! Before I got her, I either wanted a long-haired chocolate or blue. It was really hard to find either of the two!!! Haha..but looking at your siggy, they remind me alot of each other..except I bet Skylar is better behaved than my Libby..haha, she is a little brat! Haha

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Yes she is! Before I got her, I either wanted a long-haired chocolate or blue. It was really hard to find either of the two!!! Haha..but looking at your siggy, they remind me alot of each other..except I bet Skylar is better behaved than my Libby..haha, she is a little brat! Haha
Of course she is! That was a stupid question on my part--I realized that when I started back at the beginning the thread and paid attention!
Your babies are adorable!
Fortunately I don't think I had anything in mind when I decided I wanted a third. I just told Mia's breeder that I wanted another one and she already knew that the new one would have to be smaller b/c Mia and Bizkit are so she said she had the perfect baby in mind for me and that was Skylar. Believe it or not, Mia and Skylar have the same daddy (he looks like Mia).

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Of course she is! That was a stupid question on my part--I realized that when I started back at the beginning the thread and paid attention!
Your babies are adorable!
Fortunately I don't think I had anything in mind when I decided I wanted a third. I just told Mia's breeder that I wanted another one and she already knew that the new one would have to be smaller b/c Mia and Bizkit are so she said she had the perfect baby in mind for me and that was Skylar. Believe it or not, Mia and Skylar have the same daddy (he looks like Mia).
Haha..no worries:) There's lots of pics on here! Easy mistake!

And as for getting a third, I think that can happen pretty easily with this breed! I got Bella and insisted that I "needed" another like 5 or 6 months later..Haha. They become a little obsession:) It's nice to get them from a breeder that you trust. I wanted to get another from Bella's breeder but she doesn't breed alot and didn't have a litter at the time..I was too antsy and had to have another right that instant! :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Here is baby Bizkit. He is 4 months in these pix, I think. I didn't post him at first b/c I didn't "choose" him as some of you may know. He was a gift to my daughter and just sort of became mine. :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts