Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share some updated pics of Dazy and Lulabelle...
Dazy just had a birthday...she is 2 yrs. old now and Lulubelle will be 1 yr. next month!
My most favorite pic was taken at 6:30 in the morning as they were waiting for me to get the stroller ready for a walk...they just sat by the front door gazing out with their little bodies and heads stuck together...it was so sweet.

Sleeping on mommy's lap

Dazy my birthday girl!

My little Lulubelle with her green eyes!

Dazy ready for an outing...

I'll post more pics later of the girls in their new Birthday dresses that my mom is bringing tommorrow:)

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh are they just the sweetest girls!!! LOVE how they're sitting at the door looking outside hehehe imagine what they're saying to each other!

Happy birthday Dazy, can't wait to see your party dresses :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, I wanna see the party dress!!! That pic of them at the gate about brought tears to my eyes. What a great pic. They rely completely on us for everything, don't they? What beautiful girls!!!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Awww! Happy birthday Dazy!!
Those pics are beautiful. I LOVE the first one. It is precious.
You have adorable little babies. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
naaaawwww i love how together they are... they truly love each other. Happy birthday dazy... you're a big kid now!

I

·
0 Posts
awww you have two gorgeous girls there, they look so sweet sleeping on mom's lap bless them

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
your girls are beautiful..you can tell they really love each other, great photos

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks so much everyone....your all so kind with your comments:)
I'll post pics of their new dresses this next coming weekend. Had to go to my daughter's to house sit for all of this week and my hubby stayed home with our girls! I miss them soooo much already! I'm not used to being away from them and it is going to be a very long week! When I called my hubby today he put the phone on speaker so the girls could hear my voice! He said it was so cute because they looked at the phone and then ran to the door and waited...oh I felt so sad when I hung up!:(
So when I get home I will post more pics!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts