Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

Registered
Wow!! I agree the two look great together. What a great idea. Ava's beautiful and such a little cutie, I just want to pick her up and giver her a hug.

That dress is on my wishlist too because of a previous photo I saw of Ava in that dress and loved it. UGH, now I want both of them seeing how great it looks on Ava.

This shopping thing is most definitely addicting. Just yesterday I ordered the LD Bunny Hoodie in cream, the WL Lovely Little Girl in black and the Spring Breeze in peach pink.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #4
[QUOTE=I

Thanks sooo much. You are lucky yours don't like clothes. As shopping for these babies can be quite addicting.

Fortunately I've cut back a ton on buying clothes for my others, as they'd rather not wear them. Instead I splurge on their fave toys, collars, treats etc...and the occasional outfit.
Ava on the other hand will wear anything and not fret one bit lol. So I splurge on her 馃槏

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Wow!! I agree the two look great together. What a great idea. Ava's beautiful and such a little cutie, I just want to pick her up and giver her a hug.

That dress is on my wishlist too because of a previous photo I saw of Ava in that dress and loved it. UGH, now I want both of them seeing how great it looks on Ava.

This shopping thing is most definitely addicting. Just yesterday I ordered the LD Bunny Hoodie in cream, the WL Lovely Little Girl in black and the Spring Breeze in peach pink.

Thanks so much Michele! She's my little super model.
We went from only having a couple LD things to now having a pretty nice selection now that I'm getting the hang of sizing. These two items in person just look too adorable and would be perfect on Carolina.

I have all of those things you mentioned and love them! I really hope the two Wooflink things fit Carolina good, as this brand is just too cute to not have any. The thing I like about Wooflink is that they use brighter colors and aren't too repetitive with their designs. I can't wait to see Carolina in her new things.

Also I'm looking forward to seeing Carolina's birthday thread this week. Braxton has a birthday at the end of this month. She will get a new toy and birthday cookie, which I'm sure her siblings will eat for her. She's not food motivated and hates clothes lol.

Registered
oh, that looks really pretty. I already have the heart tee. I do have the twirly dress on my wishlist. maybe for the next good sale. I would think she would have one by Easter or maybe for April 1

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #11
oh, that looks really pretty. I already have the heart tee. I do have the twirly dress on my wishlist. maybe for the next good sale. I would think she would have one by Easter or maybe for April 1

Thanks Elaina! Did you see the new LD tutu dress in Facebook? So cute!

I really love those two pieces together. I'd forgotten about the twirl dress lol.

I'm trying to resist buying stuff until she has another sale, hopefully soon. I'm still waiting for my last DC order to ship. I wonder why things seem to be taking so long lately? It used to be that you'd wait a few weeks for LD or Wooflink, now it's seems more like 4-6 weeks.

Registered
Thanks Elaina! Did you see the new LD tutu dress in Facebook? So cute!

I really love those two pieces together. I'd forgotten about the twirl dress lol.

I'm trying to resist buying stuff until she has another sale, hopefully soon. I'm still waiting for my last DC order to ship. I wonder why things seem to be taking so long lately? It used to be that you'd wait a few weeks for LD or Wooflink, now it's seems more like 4-6 weeks.
I will def. wait for a good sale. it shouldn't be too much longer... i'm sure there will be one for Easter, so like 1 1/2 weeks away, cause she'll probably have it the Friday before and end on Monday. ( just guessing lol ).

yes !!! I did see the new English tutu dress. that is a def. must have for Ellie !!!

I think ( but this is just what I think ), that Melissa doesn't put orders in right away if she doesn't have enough LD or WL pieces to order. I think she will wait until she gets a bunch of orders in . but , if she already has a big order like during a good sale when we all order things at the same time , then I think she is more likely to put the order in right away

Registered
oh, those are cute ! I've never seen them before. the second one is very similar in style to the orange eyelette one I have for Tootsie, but never seen it in that color. very pretty !!! I was buying Ellie the size XXS in hip doggie but I think they are too small now and I think the XS may be too big . what size is Ava ? XS ?

Registered

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #17
oh, those are cute ! I've never seen them before. the second one is very similar in style to the orange eyelette one I have for Tootsie, but never seen it in that color. very pretty !!! I was buying Ellie the size XXS in hip doggie but I think they are too small now and I think the XS may be too big . what size is Ava ? XS ?

I thought those might be new lol. I'd never seen them before either. Ava has some xs Hip doggie things that fit. I think I'd go with xs. Maybe they run small? I don't have any dresses by this brand, only sweatshirts and thermals. The thermal is kinda big on Ava

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #18
I love those ! I wanted the padidas dress /tank in mint for Ellie but there was none left in her size :-(

Really? They sold out of some sizes already? What about the small sizes? I am hoping these are around for a while and go on sale. I'd love to buy some size small Padidas tee and tank and def a couple more of that cherry and Camo tank

Registered
I thought those might be new lol. I'd never seen them before either. Ava has some xs Hip doggie things that fit. I think I'd go with xs. Maybe they run small? I don't have any dresses by this brand, only sweatshirts and thermals. The thermal is kinda big on Ava
Really? They sold out of some sizes already? What about the small sizes? I am hoping these are around for a while and go on sale. I'd love to buy some size small Padidas tee and tank and def a couple more of that cherry and Camo tank
Tootsie size M is the orange blossom eyelette dress. its really pretty. i'm afraid to buy the xs . I think it maybe be too big for Ellie, but the xxs is too small :-(.

yeah, I checked the Japan site and in size XS ( Ellies size ), they are out of the padidas floral tank ( not the tee ), in both colors.
and they are out of the smile frilled tank in the pink in XS :-(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts