Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Just wanted to say ive only been on here a day or so and already love it!!
Im also on another forum and when i posted that i was getting a new pup i had afew "Aww great post some pics" i put a pic up of her at 6weeks old when we went to see her, and then its all changed to oh shes tiny what breed is she... I said a Jack X Chi... then had no replys!!
Not long after that a thread was posted saying how stupid some Mutts names are - Jackhuahua - Chugs Ect..
It turnt into a huge row about cross breeds and ALOT of people got offended :(

Where as i posted on here and got the most amazing friendly welcome :)
I also just read a thread done by Amanda Kennedy? About a puppy she rescued from someone at the market and everyone was so supportive!! :D
where as on my other forum people would of gone MAD saying they should of left it there no matter how hard it was because they would want to give a poor breeder money :foxes15:

I think this will be my new fave forum :) *Add to favorites*

Sorry for the long post lol.

bexy xxx

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi there and welcome :D

I had a similar experience when I joined another forum as my puppy was rejected by her mother and hand reared from 3 weeks of age. The breeder had sold her brothers and she was the only one left. I bought her home at 7 weeks. FAR too early to leave but she was alone with no other doggy company. I got shot down for buying her :foxes15: :(

After all that, I now have a beautiful, well adjusted, well behaved one year old who is my pride and joy.

I also stick to this forum due to there being no 'aires and graces' with the genuine people who post here. :D

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Oooh, where's this other forum, do tell .... I'm the stirrer from hell and would love to topple some of them off of their high horses by the sounds of it. I hate the "ooooh too tiny" or "ooooh too big" arguments - who gives a rat's patootie if it's loved & cared for!!!

You can't purport to be an animal lover in one breath, and then condemn those who save any animal from whatever circumstance - to hell with giving bad breeders money, karma will deal with them, let us deal with saving what they produce - they always have, and always will breed, & a few stuck up cows won't change or stop the need for that lower socio-economic group getting $'s in whatever way they can - doesn't make what they produce any less lovable AND my Vet (a Professor at a Vet Uni) tells me those dogs are usually much stronger with less "issues" (from ridiculous inbreeding) anyways.

Can't stand snooty dog people - 'tis why I went showing my Akita as an unknown no-one, a hick from the sticks - I went in, whooped the pants of all of them for a season and then left as abruptly as I came, leaving them wondering who the heck I was - such a joy to hold them up from getting their Champion status so quickly, mwah ha ha ha.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I agree about this forum, and had a similar situation with mocha whose mom rejected her at about 4 weeks.. Shes been with us ever since and shes the sweetest thing ever! Ppl got all riled up on other forums, and it kinda peed me off because of the situation and everyone was so mean about it! But here, so much support.... Mocha is fully pee pad trained, she sits when told and... She just got her first puppy shots and weighs 2 lbs at 9 weeks..vet said she is doing superb given her situation and mom and dad ( my husband andi lol )are doing great as well! :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
haha everyone is so friendly here it's awesome! there's soo many good people on this forum i'd hate to name a few and leave the other few out!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi there and welcome :D

I had a similar experience when I joined another forum as my puppy was rejected by her mother and hand reared from 3 weeks of age. The breeder had sold her brothers and she was the only one left. I bought her home at 7 weeks. FAR too early to leave but she was alone with no other doggy company. I got shot down for buying her :foxes15: :(

After all that, I now have a beautiful, well adjusted, well behaved one year old who is my pride and joy.

I also stick to this forum due to there being no 'aires and graces' with the genuine people who post here. :D
aww i bet she was glad to be with her new family though, it couldnt of been much diffrent for her not having her brothers and sisters with her anyway :)
i've found alot of dog owners like to get on their high horse so to speak but they dont know what they would do unless it was them.
It annoys me the way everyone has to put in their two cents when it wasnt asked for. :foxes15:

Jan - im sure every site has its rows but the other one im on has them nearly every day :eek:

AussieLass - its called pet forums, theres afew "arguements" on there from yesterday, one is about a pug cross and another about stupid cross names (under dog chat).
Its hard to try and stay friendly when they just keep going on :( some people got really upset as they was laughing at a lab X poodle name. dont get me wrong theres some lovely people on there but others dont know when to keep their mouths shut lol. have fun :coolwink:

Nikkilewis14 - im so glad everyones so supportive on here, thats what you need not people sticking the knife in :foxes15:
it sounds like you and your hubby are doing a fab job with her :)

pastel - im so glad i found this!! it wont be long before im flooding the forum with piccys of our new princess hehe! im sure i'll keep up with daily visits to get to know everyone xx

Bexy xxx

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
ik how you feel! i have a cross (chi x jack russel x yorkie) and besfore i found here i was on a one for all breads and i started getting HORRIBLE comments! , so dont worry its nice on here :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:rolleyes: some people just really need a slap with the nasty stuff they come out with. its not helpful just plane mean :foxes15:

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
This is the only one i've joined and as far as i'm concerned its the only one i need ;)
We are not just chi lovers but animals lover as well. We care about the well being of them all, even the ones that arent chis. Full bred, cross bred, it doesnt matter. Love them, care for them, and they will give you a life time of joy and companionship that nothing else in this word can give.

CP is the best forum on the net!! :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is the only one i've joined and as far as i'm concerned its the only one i need ;)
We are not just chi lovers but animals lover as well. We care about the well being of them all, even the ones that arent chis. Full bred, cross bred, it doesnt matter. Love them, care for them, and they will give you a life time of joy and companionship that nothing else in this word can give.

CP is the best forum on the net!! :D
I agree with all of that!! :headbang::peacewink::cheer::foxes_207::nwinkwink::notworthy:

Can you tell im Loving these Winks lol

Bexy xx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts