Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Midgie was laying on my lap like usual & I was watching t.v. when she started wagging her tail back & forth. Her little face & eyes were twitching & I was laughing in silence watching her. Wonder what she was dreaming? It was so darn cute, I have never seen her have a good dream before.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
my boy not a chi but a Mini foxie Clarince was sitting beside me last night dreaming , he was twitching and barking lol im sure he was having a chasing dream lol

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my boy not a chi but a Mini foxie Clarince was sitting beside me last night dreaming , he was twitching and barking lol im sure he was having a chasing dream lol
Yea, I've heard them whimper, never bark. She does a lot of twitching when she sleeps but this is the first time I ever saw any animal wagging the tail like she did. Wish I could have got it on video, but had I moved, she would have woke up.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this is a dreaming dog video of you tube , quite a few different ones on there of this dog :)
YouTube - Bizkit The Sleepwalking Dog!!!
OMG!!! That was a very troubling video!! I've watched several of them & read the big fight comments. There is something definitely wrong with that dog. I hope they're not drugging her for Utube purposes. That's so sad.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
He has always been a twitcher!! But I have not seen him bark when he is
sleeping. What a cutie, Honey has now started snoring very regularly :p

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
OMG!!! That was a very troubling video!! I've watched several of them & read the big fight comments. There is something definitely wrong with that dog. I hope they're not drugging her for Utube purposes. That's so sad.
im pretty sure he has always been like that , people can dream like that so why not dogs :)

He has always been a twitcher!! But I have not seen him bark when he is
sleeping. What a cutie, Honey has now started snoring very regularly :p
he sounded like a puppy lol

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This dog obviously dreams this way often--too often. The dreams are so violent that I find it hard that he doesn't wake herself up. I can understand once & while, but not as much as this dog does this.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
I love watching dogs sleep/dream. Shellie my golden actually runs in her sleep, it's pretty cute/funny to watch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts