Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides Lovee being camera shy (like all my animals), her blackness makes it tough to get good facial shots. She almost always looks like a silhouette, like this one:

but here is two that are a little better:

They are from tonight during supper. They had ground beef and pork, hand fed by Dad.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
i think if you got the right setting for the cam she would come out like any other chi! especially if you put her in a white background, very nice! LOL your other pup looks like enjoying the food! look at those huge teeth!

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
lovely!! the first picture is nice as your other dog is sneaking in :]
Lovee's ears are so sweet

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
ohhhhg i love lovee she has the sweetest face such a cute girl im so glad you shared with us shes adorable x

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Aww thanks for more pics of her.
I love her face in the 2nd pic, like she is posing Lol
Such a cutie.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all. I know she doesn't fit the AKC version of a chi, but we love her. But I really do wonder if her mom got knocked up by the neighbors black lab somehow. 13 lbs., loves to carry stuff around and when she's excited her tail sticks straight out and slaps her from side to side. She even totally ignores if her tail is hitting your leg in the process of wagging like labs. Babs doesn't even want her hair to touch you while she's wagging her tail. lol silly girls

1 - 14 of 14 Posts