Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

What a lovely day for a bath and to dry in the sunshine!
Sorry, I know mommy thinks I'm really cute and posts way to many pictures! She is a little obsessed! Lol

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AHHHH!!! You have grass... and it's green! I am sooooo jealous!!!!!!

Oh silly me, Corona is beautiful too, she looks like she's really enjoying the sunshine
Our grass won't be green for long! So enjoying while we can! California and our drought and soon to be water restrictions!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Love love love Corona pics. You can never post too many😍. I too am totally jealous of your beautiful weather. Chicago is long awaiting spring weather!☀🌸🌻💐

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Corona looks so pretty and peaceful relaxing in the grass! We still have snow on our grass, grrrrrr! 😳
How is she is doing with walking on a leash????
She is doing so well on a leash! I have a regular one for just walking and then I have the kind that extends for when we walk around the lake and she gets to explore and play with the neighborhood dogs! I won't let her off the leash at all, as I am afraid of wildlife, birds of prey, and even the bigger neighborhood cats! She adjusts very well between the two! I am still amazed at how easy she has been, and not just because she is so small, she is really a good good girl!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love love love Corona pics. You can never post too many😍. I too am totally jealous of your beautiful weather. Chicago is long awaiting spring weather!☀🌸🌻💐
Wishing you springtime soon! We are suppose to have 90s this weekend! May even see if Corona likes to swim. Don't worry, closely closely supervised! I worry about everything, and I am afraid of wide mouth bass in the lake!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Wishing you springtime soon! We are suppose to have 90s this weekend! May even see if Corona likes to swim. Don't worry, closely closely supervised! I worry about everything, and I am afraid of wide mouth bass in the lake!!!!!

Ahhhh thanks so much! I know spring is just a whisper away. It's like one day we are cold and complaining and the next day it's warm and sunny and we get to forget about the cold for a bit. I'm just keeping myself busy achieving goals, loving on my chi's and surrounding myself with positive energy and people. So keep the Corona pics coming. And keep spreading the positive vibes ❤💕.

·
Registered
136 Posts
No such thing as posting too many pictures. She seems to be enjoying the sun and grass.

AHHHH!!! You have grass... and it's green! I am sooooo jealous!!!!!!
Corona looks so pretty and peaceful relaxing in the grass! We still have snow on our grass, grrrrrr! 😳
Where I live, there's only sunny or rainy day. And I really really want to experience the four seasons, especially autumn, spring and winter. I think those seasons make places look more beautiful in pictures.

She is doing so well on a leash! I have a regular one for just walking and then I have the kind that extends for when we walk around the lake and she gets to explore and play with the neighborhood dogs! I won't let her off the leash at all, as I am afraid of wildlife, birds of prey, and even the bigger neighborhood cats! She adjusts very well between the two! I am still amazed at how easy she has been, and not just because she is so small, she is really a good good girl!
I should definitely get the kind of leash that can extend. I will never let my puppy off the leash too. She could run to the street, which is super busy. Just thinking about it is scary. :(

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww well Corona we're happy that your mum is a little obsessed because, like the others said, there's no such thing as too many cute chihuahua pictures. ;) The weather sounds amazing over there and Corona looks like she's enjoying it, I'm jealous too! :p

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Love, Love seeing pictures of Corona, you can't ever post to many. She's looks so peaceful soaking up some sun and laying the in grass.

Lucky you, I can't wait to see some grass that's green.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Awww enjoying the sunshine :D!
Judging from past posts from you, it sounds like you pick the correct times to be worrying and not overdoing it. So don't fret :) you are just being responsible! Always better to be safe than sorry, and my motto is 'one can never be too safe'. x x x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts