Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the world of Chihuahua's and have been loving it! We bought our little girl Mia early this year (she was born March '12) she's 6 months old at the moment and is such a character! We love having her around and i have 3 young children who play with her and give her many cuddles.
I always try to get information about Chihuahua's so that i can learn more about her, and that's how i stumbled across this forum.
So i look forward to hearing about other pups and seeing pics too :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome. I am new myself and so far I love this site and the forums. The people are great and seem pretty knowledgable when it comes it chi's.
So the puppy gets along with your kids? Starting a family is something I've been wondering about with my new little puppy. A lot of people (who have never owned a chi) say they are bad dogs for babies or kids. But I'd like to hear the scoop from someone who has ACTUALLY had a chi :)

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome. I am new myself and so far I love this site and the forums. The people are great and seem pretty knowledgable when it comes it chi's.
So the puppy gets along with your kids? Starting a family is something I've been wondering about with my new little puppy. A lot of people (who have never owned a chi) say they are bad dogs for babies or kids. But I'd like to hear the scoop from someone who has ACTUALLY had a chi :)

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
My Nina loves children, she hasn't a nasty bone in her body, she's 3half yrs, her one bad trait is she won't pass or see a dog when she's outside without a mad barking session at them, ive tried all sorts of things to try stopping this but nothing has worked. She suffers with anxiety and it shows when in our car, so her behaviour with barking at dogs is due to fear as she has squealed like a pig and I had to lift her when a few came over.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts