Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful day here today after two days of rain. The fur kids got to enjoy the sunshine while I cut back some bushes in our yard that took a beating this winter. They just love warmer weather and sunshine! Lady's face says it all "oh I just love this sun mom"!

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Aw so precious, all 3 are. Time changing too , after tonight longer days with the sun..Yes!!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Yes!! How Chi's love the sun...I think it is so wonderful. I really think they have taught me to be more of a sun lover also! They are just adorable Lynda.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll tell you, like other places in the US, our weather has been so strange. It simply poured rain for two days and temps barely made it to 40. Today it was sunny and 70 degrees. Time for spring to come and stay!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Beautiful day here today after two days of rain. The fur kids got to enjoy the sunshine while I cut back some bushes in our yard that took a beating this winter. They just love warmer weather and sunshine! Lady's face says it all "oh I just love this sun mom"!

Awe so cute! I ordered Braxi the pink icecream tank for her birthday! Can't wait to get it! Your girls look so pretty. Ava isn't big enough yet for wooflink :-(, she will be 8 months by June, so I'm hoping she's atleast 3 lbs by then. I'd love to match her and Brax like your girls! Those exact colors too 😊

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awe so cute! I ordered Braxi the pink icecream tank for her birthday! Can't wait to get it! Your girls look so pretty. Ava isn't big enough yet for wooflink :-(, she will be 8 months by June, so I'm hoping she's atleast 3 lbs by then. I'd love to match her and Brax like your girls! Those exact colors too 😊

Sapphire is 3.2 pounds and wears the size one in a Wooflink! Love these tanks.....Ava might make it to size 1.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Today was a beautiful day here too! My Mom, My MIL, one of my SIL, and I went shopping all day long. Everyone was out in this gorgeous weather!! I adore the girls matching shirts!! They look sweet as ice cream cones. lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Okay. I ordered Brax size 2. She gained a bit more weight and is 4.8 lbs with about 12" girth. And just about 9" length. And Ava is 2.4 lbs at 5 months. So far she is growing according to chart. I also ordered the Louis dog tee set in pink. And my dog boutique had buy 1 get one for $1 collars. I got two around the collar, dog collars. Such a great deal! View attachment 44873 View attachment 44881
And matching tags...Ava's View attachment 44889
Braxi's View attachment 44897 View attachment 44905

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
They look so cute and these little tops they're wearing are adorable! It was warmer and sunny yesterday here and the chis were definitely enjoying it too. :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
Lovely pics of gorgeous pups enjoying the sun :)

It's sunny here today at last woo hoo! Can take Teddy out without having to put him down my coat haha :)

x

1 - 14 of 14 Posts