Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww you are so awesome for posting these cute pictures, thank you so much!
Sadie is adorable. Aren't they such great dogs? Mine used to always snore at
night, and when he passed away I actually really missed that sound...now I
have a hubby that does it. He worries about snoring, I tell him "Don't worry,
I love it, it reminds me of Boss"(my Pug), lol. ;) Oh and Puggy(the Pug we
rescued), was such a character, he used to sing, like a "Woo oo who woo"
king of thing, lol, so funny. I just love Pugs' personalities, they are so goofy
and sweet, perfect family dogs. One of my very favorite breeds.

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are welcome. My daughter has her parents ,and when she was born she was not breathing, my son in law had to do mouth to mouth on her. She was very little , the runt and not very strong at all. We had to go over to the house to check on her, and the other puppies, as my daughter and son in law were at work. She was pushed aside, the other puppies would not let her eat, so my daughter wanted me to take her, we did, hand fed her and she turned out nice and healthy. She is 6 1/2 years old, spoiled, and a Daddy's girl. She snores louder then my husband. So she is very special to all of us.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Oh wow what a story! Thank goodness it turned out so well. She is really precious and clearly very cherished. :love2:

·
Premium Member
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a sweetie pie!! Love the pic of her curled up in the Sherpa bed (or it looks like Sherpa). She looks like a great big sis to Ike.
It is a sleeping sack, she doesn't like to get covered like Ike. She loved Ike when we first got him, but now that he is a little older and jumps on her and bties her I think she would like to get rid of him. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts