Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THANK YOU =D

I'm sooo sorry I haven't been on lately; we're using a phone internet connection and it's terribly slow so I don't have much chances to get online, so I'll have to make this quick!

We got our SS and it was incredible! Cheryl did a perfect job picking things out for us (with Leila's help of course!!)

Lua got a beautiful snuggle sack that goes amazingly with our retro decor, a Rudolph toy that she's chewing on ATM, sweet potato snacks which the whole pack is absolutely begging for; an adorable winter kimono style coat; a sparkly pink necklace that compliments her blingie collar perfectly; and *I* got a chi nail file and the most adorable candle warmer!!! It's ice-cream parlor style, it fits right in my kitchen and smells incredimazing.

I just LOVE these exchanges so much, I'm so amazed at the heartfelt thought put into it; Kahlua and I love our gifts VERY VERY MUCH!! =D

(& to our SS, though you don't know who you are, we have NOT yet sent it but we will in the next few days; my dearest Rob is actually handcrafting something special just for a certain pup on here... so if you haven't gotten a gift yet don't worry, we will do our best to make sure it arrives before Christmas! ;))

Here's a few photos, again I apologize I haven't been on much but we haven't forgotten you guys! I just have an evil internet provider at the moment!! ;)

Fitting right in.. Mmmm!!

"Iz is beau'fulz!! And warm!!!"

"Mmmm sweet p'taterz... nomnomnom..."

Thanks again! Much love!! <33

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
I'm so glad you like them. :) I made the necklace and snuggle sack just for her. ;) She's such a beautiful girl.
I was hoping that candle warmer would fit into your kitchen ok. Didn't have any luck looking for "coke" items. :(
You need to switch internet providers... LOL and visit us more with pics of your cutie patooties!!!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
omg thats the cutest candle i have ever seen! iceceream sorbet!!! i want~! where did u get it from cheryl! love that oriental type jacket on her!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Everything looks awesome! Great gifts! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts