Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put Lucky up for adoption in buyers and sellers because my 3 females just started attacking him and I have tried everything to get them to stop, but it really is out of control. They use to get along fine, and i know Lucky is at the wrong end of the stick, but we really can't come up with any kind of solution. I am afraid he will be hurt. If anyone is interested in him, please let me know. Or any advice where someone has gone through this. My vet and breeder gave me suggestions, but it still is not working out. We really want to find him a good home, so we don't have to seperate them in the house.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
My mom had to persian cats a few years back, they were brothers. One of them started attacking the other. Wouldn't let him near his food or the litter box and it was sad b/c she rehomed the 1 that was getting bullied too but you have to do what you have to do. She was more attached to the bully :) . He is a cutie, I can't imagine you'll have much trouble. Isn't he the 1 w/ the black around his eye?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes he is. If it was one bully, then it would be totally different but its all 3 that are picking on him. I also hope we find him a good home where he wont be bullied.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Oh boy! Lucky is soooo cute, I know you won't have any problems finding a good home for him. I wish I lived closer, I might have taken that little guy off your hands. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts