Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kids are having a spoiled kind of week. We got a package yesterday from Auntie Elaina and our Wooflink order came today! Here is the crew modeling. I love the rose garden top that Lady has on. The picture doesn't do it justice but it is very pretty. Lady also doesn't seem annoyed by the sleeves, maybe she will do better with sleeves this winter!

·
Registered
820 Posts
OMG How Adorable!!Your pups are just too cute!! I just love their new outfits!! I have that rose garden top on order in white, can't wait to get it!! The tea party top looks so pretty!! Now I really want it for Lluvia hehe :D

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful clothes on gorgeous models!! They are "lucky pups." :D
They definately get way more "luxury" clothing items than I buy for myself. They are just too easy to spoil, although clothing wise three is a lot!!! Prince and Sapphire wear the same size but one pup is boy and one pup a girls so sharing doesn't really work!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG How Adorable!!Your pups are just too cute!! I just love their new outfits!! I have that rose garden top on order in white, can't wait to get it!! The tea party top looks so pretty!! Now I really want it for Lluvia hehe :D
I think you'll love the rose garden top, it has a ring of pearls around the rose garden inset and a very large bow which makes it pretty. It took me over a year but I am starting to like black on Lady due to her black face I guess. I'd love to see the top in white so please post a pic when you get it.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww. your 3 look adorable in there wooflink outfits. I almost got that hoodie that Prince is wearing for Latte in the pinkish color. and I almost got the rose garden shirt also. I have the tea party top and I love it. its so pretty !!!

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
They look awesome! Now where is the Auntie Elaina photos? What did you get?

Funny story- BG refuses to wear anything Petsmart or Petco even if it is name brand. :foxes15: She is growing to approve the Tommy Bahama dress I got her. :confused: but if Auntie Elaina sends her a package it is all approved by Princess BG! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
They look awesome! Now where is the Auntie Elaina photos? What did you get?

Funny story- BG refuses to wear anything Petsmart or Petco even if it is name brand. :foxes15: She is growing to approve the Tommy Bahama dress I got her. :confused: but if Auntie Elaina sends her a package it is all approved by Princess BG! :rolleyes:
That is too funny. I always laughed when pupluv said Toby wants to wear clothes and that he will even go get new outfits. Sapphire gets excited if I hold a piece of clothing out for her. She wags her tail and puts her paws on my knees. Lady tolerates and Prince rolls with anything. I think the fit of Ruff Ruff and Wooflink makes the clothing very comfortable for them to wear.

I must do a photo shoot tonight with Auntie Elaina goodies. I got the little black dress with the pumpkin on for Lady, cocoa hoodies for Prince and Sapphire and the matching dress for Lady (for Christmas) and the cutest pink puff daddie coat for Sapphire (although cold weather seems slow in coming this year).

·
Administrator
9,989 Posts
That is too funny. I always laughed when pupluv said Toby wants to wear clothes and that he will even go get new outfits. Sapphire gets exited if I hold a piece of clothing out for her. She wags her tail and puts her paws on my knees. Lady tolerates and Prince rolls with anything. I think the fit of Ruff Ruff and Wooflink makes the clothing very comfortable for them to wear.

I must do a photo shoot tonight with Auntie Elaina goodies. I got the little black dress with the pumpkin on for Lady, cocoa hoodies for Prince and Sapphire and the matching dress for Lady (for Christmas) and the cutest pink puff daddie coat for Sapphire (although cold weather seems slow in coming this year).
Sonny loves clothes! He spins around and as soon as I kneel or sit to put it on he is the first to run over and put his paw ups. BG ha she runs to her bed and hunkers down until she sees if it is an approved item. If not approved, she will not help put it on, if approved she will lift her paw or head.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I think you'll love the rose garden top, it has a ring of pearls around the rose garden inset and a very large bow which makes it pretty. It took me over a year but I am starting to like black on Lady due to her black face I guess. I'd love to see the top in white so please post a pic when you get it.
I'm sure I will, I just love anything that has to do with pearls and bows :) And the black rose garden top looks very lovely on Lady. I really like the black one too but it wouldn't show on Lluvia since she is black colored. I will gladly post a pic when I get it along with the other stuff :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts