Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
10,736 Posts
She's adorable! Just look at those little ears! So sweet. :)

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aww how cute, thank you everyone!! Yes, I don't see any "weenie" in her either! She is super cute, we are about to go for a walk... Is she Chihuahua or just terrier? I don't think the guy knew what he was talking about when he said Chiweenie! She is a tricky lil devil, she got out of her crate last night and did her business all over the carpet! HAHA! ;D

I agree, she does look like Lily! Her coat is super short though. Lucy is SMALL, around 5 lbs.

· Registered
1,597 Posts
Adorable pup. :) I'd never have guessed a Chiweenie though? She looks more like a toy rat terrier or some kind of terrier. Regardless...she is beautiful!
Toy rat terrier!! That was the breed I was trying to think of!!:rolleyes:
I would also say terrier rather then daxie. Usually chiweenies have giant bat ears which is kinda a defining characteristic.
She is an adorable puppy though, such a sweet little face.:)

· Registered
4,652 Posts
Her ears may stand with time if she's only 2 months old. :) And 5lbs at 2mo is HUGE for a Chi! haha She's looking to be 15+lbs as an adult. Granted some Chi's are large but not often are they that large at a decent body weight. She may be a Chi/rat terrier mix who knows. I don't really see any "weenie" in her though...at ALL. Anything is possible though. But I definitely don't see the Chiweenie.

Anyway, with all that said she is adorable & sounds like quite the character! Congrats on her!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.