Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
She's adorable! Just look at those little ears! So sweet. :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Adorable pup. :) I'd never have guessed a Chiweenie though? She looks more like a toy rat terrier or some kind of terrier. Regardless...she is beautiful!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I'm going to third (or fourth?) the rat terrier/fox terrier/JRT idea. I don't see any dachshund at all.

She's super cute, though!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Aww how cute, thank you everyone!! Yes, I don't see any "weenie" in her either! She is super cute, we are about to go for a walk... Is she Chihuahua or just terrier? I don't think the guy knew what he was talking about when he said Chiweenie! She is a tricky lil devil, she got out of her crate last night and did her business all over the carpet! HAHA! ;D

I agree, she does look like Lily! Her coat is super short though. Lucy is SMALL, around 5 lbs.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Adorable pup. :) I'd never have guessed a Chiweenie though? She looks more like a toy rat terrier or some kind of terrier. Regardless...she is beautiful!
Toy rat terrier!! That was the breed I was trying to think of!!:rolleyes:
I would also say terrier rather then daxie. Usually chiweenies have giant bat ears which is kinda a defining characteristic.
She is an adorable puppy though, such a sweet little face.:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
She looks like a Toy Rat Terrier the most to me! She is still so little it's hard to tell what the definition of her face will look like. Her legs are extremely boney right now and her ears flop downward.

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Her ears may stand with time if she's only 2 months old. :) And 5lbs at 2mo is HUGE for a Chi! haha She's looking to be 15+lbs as an adult. Granted some Chi's are large but not often are they that large at a decent body weight. She may be a Chi/rat terrier mix who knows. I don't really see any "weenie" in her though...at ALL. Anything is possible though. But I definitely don't see the Chiweenie.

Anyway, with all that said she is adorable & sounds like quite the character! Congrats on her!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts