Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Lucy looks adorable in her stroller.I want to get one for my two girls you think both would fit and are the handles long enough.where did you purchase it?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi I got mine on ebay for a really good price mine is called kittywalk, they do have a website(kittywalk.com) and you can see them better but ya the handle is long same length as a child stroller, it even has a tray with two cup holders at the top of handle they also make a double decker one for 2 dogs its cute I have only seen the pictures...

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I want to see pics of the double decker one!! Haha!!

Lucy looks so sweet- great stroller!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
princess_ella said:
Lucy looks adorable in her stroller.I want to get one for my two girls you think both would fit and are the handles long enough.where did you purchase it?
It should fit two chis as my friend had one and she had two small maltese and two small chihuahuas in hers at the same time, but she has upgraded to the latest ones and has two different ones now.Lovely pictures !

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
That is cute, but isn't it good for chis to get exercise too? I know my chi was spoiled a little too much to the point where I would carry her all the time, and she got to be a bit overweight. I'm not trying to criticize or anything (believe me, I thought of buying a stroller for my little one too), but I just think that it's important to treat dogs like dogs. (this is what I've been reading about in Cesar's book called Cesar's Way)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
It's so cute. I want the outward hound one though...because it's more "human looking" and I totally want to take her in stores without people knowing there is a dog in there!

However, it's hard to pass up such a pretty pink one for my girl! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts