Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
We have a chi that just turned 1 in July & just recently added a 6 mo. chi to the family Our 1 yr old boy did just fine.. it's the 6 mo. old that we're still working with - socializing him with people but the chis are just fine with each other.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Oh my gosh he's adorable :love5:
I can't wait to see more pics!
Carl did very well adjusting to having Mia around. He's very submissive around other dogs so he was scared at first, but I think it helped that she was a tiny puppy- although she does boss him around sometimes! ;)

I love their names :)

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
aww so cutie love the name
mine all settled in well apart from honey she was a bit jelous but now shes like the mother to the youngest chis lol
they should be alright

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwww! How Adorable:) I love the names:)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Oppss, sorry I didn't answer you question. My eyes just focus on how cute your dog was. Yay glad you getting another one, hope it works out. Got no advise, hope you don't mind me posting anyways..

·
Registered
421 Posts

Oooh, he's so cute! :love5: Adorable, congratulations!

I'm looking to add a second to my household next year too and was thinking about posting a question about it. I worry that Ellie wont take to the new pup as he's had nearly 2 years of being an 'only child'. lol

x

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
What an absolute cutie! Congratulations! I haven't had any major probs with bringing a new one in and I've done it twice! Just make sure you show Lucy plenty of attention.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts