Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By the same parents, and had 5 puppies this time (lucy's was a litter of 3) - now, does that mean they are going to be smaller than lucy? because there wer emore of them in the same litter? haha i don't know what i'm talking about, this is the logic that made sense to me but i'm probably totally wrong. I went to visit the pups because I just couldn't resist, and I have my eye on one of the boys (there are 4 boys and 1 girl, and the girl is sold already) and i am just DYING to have one. Here they are!

The whole litter, can you handle it??

this is my boy that i really want!

And this little boy has the same markings as my Lucy, i was dying.

feast your eyes on puppy heaven!

these two have my heart. Lucy's identical twin, and the cutest little brown boy with white paws.

THis is lucy's dad, chico - looks big but he is only 4lbs!!

My boy! Please ignore my seemingly death grip on the pup, i swear i was gentle!

a little fuzzy.. but how adorable is this little boy!

the little family.

say hello my future chi! (can you tell i really want this little boy?)

i just want to take them all home... my situation doesn't allow for another puppy at the moment but i'm seriously thinking about it.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
OMG puppy heaven indeed!!
I love them all!!
I couldnt visit puppies like that without wanting one, lol. x

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i went to visit fully knowing i will leave with the intense desire to have one, and guess what happened!! i'm seroiusly considering, but i'm getting married in 2 months and all, doesn't seem like the right time. but still...

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
Awww, they are so cute! Of course you want one :)
I know how irresistable it is when their is a litter from the same parents as your own Chi.
Tabitha and Jerry's parents are going to be bred again this Spring/Summer time frame...
I can't wait!

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Omg.... You know that is just torture having to be around all of those pups and not get one don't you??? They are all precious. Not sure about litter size and size of pups. I always figured if it's a small litter the chances are smaller pups, but now that you mentioned it who knows.

Lori

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Awww, they are so cute! Of course you want one :)
I know how irresistable it is when their is a litter from the same parents as your own Chi.
Tabitha and Jerry's parents are going to be bred again this Spring/Summer time frame...
I can't wait!
Hmmmm sounds like another Chi on it's way ???????

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh puppies!!! Soooo cute! "Your" little boy is precious! :wink: What's one more?? :lol: Size of litter has nothing to do with mature size.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
This is baby chi heaven..oh gosh..who doesn't want one now after seeing those sweeties ?? Your boy is gorgeous. I love the markings on them. the last picture looks like the one that Rico's breeder had sent to me...so long ago...

·
Registered
3,403 Posts

this was Rico's baby picture from the breeder..sorry to hyjack ...your baby boy looks similar..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts