Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I got back off my trip (had a great time!), Lulu and I had a couple of fun boxes waiting on us!! I had ordered her the new SL shag bed I have been wanting since I saw it right before I left. I happen to catch it on a huge sale!! I also got myself a darling iphone protector case with a pic of a chi on it that looks like Lulu's twin.

Lulu's toy! Lulu usually takes FOREVER to get used to a bed, but she jumped right in this one!!

Now for my fun toy!

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
I love that bed! So cute how she made herself right at home right away. Odie is the same and always takes awhile to warm up to something new. If they would only make human sizes. ;)

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Aww that bed looks so comfy and Lulu looks like she's loving it. Her expression on the second picture is like "yeah that's the life!". Love the phone case too. :p

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Lily has a bed like that,she loves it and the more she uses it the more she disappears into it.So warm and comfy

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
ooohhhhh!!!! I likey!!! I would say go with the champagne color with maybe a cream color shag, it would be a nice accent.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Ooohhhh Tina! I love Lulu 's new bed, I almost bought one on doggie couture! It looks so plush and soft! I think it is Lulu approved! The iPhone case is adorable too, looks just like your princess! 💋

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That bed looks SO cozy! Lulu is sooo cute :)
Awww, thank you! I do believe it is. ;)

I love that bed! So cute how she made herself right at home right away. Odie is the same and always takes awhile to warm up to something new. If they would only make human sizes. ;)
Oh, I know! I laid on it like a pillow...heaven! :cloud9: It took Lulu months to like her mink bed and even now she won't lay in it without her cuddle cup. Go figure. :dontknow:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww that bed looks so comfy and Lulu looks like she's loving it. Her expression on the second picture is like "yeah that's the life!". Love the phone case too. :p
Thank you, Camille. Lulu does love the bed which I am so thankful for! I love the phone case too. :)

Lily has a bed like that,she loves it and the more she uses it the more she disappears into it.So warm and comfy
I expect the same thing is going to happen with Lulu. That bed has got to be a piece of Chihuahua heaven. LOL

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ooohhhhh!!!! I likey!!! I would say go with the champagne color with maybe a cream color shag, it would be a nice accent.
Thanks, Cathy!! That sounds good to me. I was thinking that even if the champagne is not an exact match it will be a great compliment, and I would love a cream shag if that's possible. The only reason I thought of the yellow color was because of my bedspread, and my couch has some tones of yellow in the flowers in it, but that is not one of the colors in my color scheme. Really, I would be pleased with either one, and I'm terrible with decisions! LOL

Ooohhhh Tina! I love Lulu 's new bed, I almost bought one on doggie couture! It looks so plush and soft! I think it is Lulu approved! The iPhone case is adorable too, looks just like your princess! ��

Thank you, sweetie! I got that bed on Doggie Couture. I wanted it from the moment I saw it. My otter box did not hold up well at all--it was broken to pieces, and I'm not rough on my things. I have a Chihuahua gifts and "stuff" website saved in my favorites and found that case on that site. Had to have!!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
✨Lulu looks like she's in heaven in her new bed! She's making me want a bed like that for myself 😊. If only they came in human size! And what an awesome find in the phone case, looks so similar to Lulu only she's cuter! Happy Belated Easter!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
hi Tina,
i'm glad you had a nice time on your vacation :). its always nice to come home and have some packages waiting there for you !! I love the SL bed. I almost bought one too from DC but I talked myself out of it cause we have soooo many beds here. hehe. I love the pics of Lulu in her bed. it really does look like she is so comfy and loves her new bed :D.

the phone case is great too !!! especially cause it does look just like Lulu !! :cool:

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
✨Lulu looks like she's in heaven in her new bed! She's making me want a bed like that for myself ��. If only they came in human size! And what an awesome find in the phone case, looks so similar to Lulu only she's cuter! Happy Belated Easter!

She certainly does love that bed--thank goodness! And I really love my phone case. lol Awww, you are sweet to say she's cuter. I think so, but I kinda partial! ;) Happy Belated Easter to you as well!!

hi Tina,
i'm glad you had a nice time on your vacation :). its always nice to come home and have some packages waiting there for you !! I love the SL bed. I almost bought one too from DC but I talked myself out of it cause we have soooo many beds here. hehe. I love the pics of Lulu in her bed. it really does look like she is so comfy and loves her new bed :D.

the phone case is great too !!! especially cause it does look just like Lulu !! :cool:
It was great, but much cooler than I packed for! My DIL said my phone case was in the mail the day I left. If I had checked the mail before I left I could have taken it with me. :foxes_13: Oh, well. I know what you mean by a bunch of beds, but I just couldn't get this one out of my mind. I wanted the shag when I bought the cuddle cup, but didn't get it. Then they came out with that shag bed I just couldn't resist! I have told myself this is the last bed...seriously! lol

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Oh I love the bed....so cozy looking. The phone case is great! I've thought about a photo phone case too. Who did you order to from?

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
OMG!! Lulu is so adorable the way she took to that bed Tina!! I love the pic on the case. Very nice gifts! Love it!!
Thanks, Lisa! I am thrilled with both. Not to mention Lulu is happy too. ;)

Oh I love the bed....so cozy looking. The phone case is great! I've thought about a photo phone case too. Who did you order to from?
Thanks, Lynda! The bed is very comfy. I am very pleased with the phone case too. Here is the website I ordered it off of, and I got it in like 3 days. I pasted it on the phone case page, but there is tons of Chihuahua items.

Chihuahua iPhone Cases | Chihuahua Covers for iPhone 5/5s & iPhone 4/4s

Here is another link to the same website, but it includes all the other Chihuahua things you can get.
Chihuahua Gifts & Merchandise | Chihuahua Gift Ideas & Apparel - CafePress

1 - 19 of 19 Posts