Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mom and Dad just got back from a trip in the mountains and my Mom loves to shop in antique shops and flea markets. Well, look at the gift she brought me back!!! It is now one of my prized possessions!

It even has the little "V" in the tan fur at the top of her head like Lulu does. *sighs* If the ears had been lopped I think I would have died!!!

Some of you have already seen the other plate she gave me earlier, but for those who haven't I made a pic of it with my new plate.

I am just so excited!! I wanted to share!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks you guys! Now I'm looking for the perfect place to put it in my house where I see it all the time, but I can guarantee it doesn't get broken.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww it's baby Lulu! What a cute picture. And what a thoughtful mama. :love2:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Tina, you are making me want to start collecting Chi items. I wonder if I could
find something that looks like my girls. I bet Ebay & Etsy have stuff like that. Will
definitely take a looksy.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tina, you are making me want to start collecting Chi items. I wonder if I could
find something that looks like my girls. I bet Ebay & Etsy have stuff like that. Will
definitely take a looksy.
I actually thought of Bella too when I saw that plate. I love to look for chi things. I should take a pic of my key ring. It's not special, but I love it. I bought it in the mountains at a doggy souvenir shop. It's a pewter chi head. I'm sure you could find some great things on Ebay and Etsy.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Funny you brought up your key ring. My key ring has a little Chi on it. I bought
it when we got Chanel, although it is an identical copy of Bella. It's a funny coincidence. I should take a picture too! :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
My keychain I love.

Just fun chi stuff because I love the breed! And my Lulu!

That's SO cute!

I need to go feed everyone, but will try to get a picture of mine to show you later. :)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Please post! I would love to see it!

When hubby got me this, the tag said "Chihuahua" although I thought it looked a
bit more like a terrier, but still loved it because it was oh so cute. Now that we
have Bella, I say it resembles her a bit, due to the coloring. It's cute, no?

WOW I just Googled my keychain and found it! How cool is that?
This is it, you can see it a bit better than on my picture...

Amazon.com: LittleGifts Hand Painted Chihuahua Keychain: Home & Kitchen

Looks a bit more like a Parson terrier I think.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts