Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Cathy, I don't have the words!!! This blanket is fabulous!! And that doesn't do it justice. The workmanship is spectacular!!! It is so lush and lux. I wish I had taken pics of how sweet it came packaged to us wrapped in a pretty pink bow, but my mom and my aunt and I were playing cards when it came and we just dug in and opened it before I thought of it. lol

Anyway, here's a pic of it before Lulu took ownership.

Lulu says, "Lulu tested, Lulu approved!!"

If I can't see you, you're not there (put the camera down please!).

Registered
Discussion Starter #7

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
She looks to be enjoying it! So glad you like it鈥 just 1 question.. Why wasn't I invited to card night.. Lol
Oh, girl! Boy is she loving it!! Come on down!! You're always invited. We have a ball! :toothy10: Although Jake does not make it easy sometimes. LOL

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Lulu, you look like you love your new blanket. It's very pretty. We have one as well and it is so soft!
Did I tell you how luxurious and well made it would be?? Lulu looks adorable against the pattern!
Thanks ladies!! :D Karen you did not exaggerate at all! It really does match Lulu's coloring.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
I believe it! Like I said, Lulu has been laying on it all evening instead of in my lap which is very unlike her, and hubby and I have laughed because every time we look at her that little tongue is sticking out. Too cute!!!

Registered
Beautiful blanket! She really loves it!

The only time Angel uses a blanket is in his crate! :rolleyes:

Cathy is very talented and lots of patience! I don't have the patience to sew with fur products!:) well done Cathy!

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Beautiful blanket! She really loves it!

The only time Angel uses a blanket is in his crate! :rolleyes:

Cathy is very talented and lots of patience! I don't have the patience to sew with fur products!:) well done Cathy!
what a gorgeous blanket..lulu looks fab in it...
Thank you both so much! Cathy sure is talented. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts