Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some more update pics on Lulubelle(Lulu) and Dazy...They are getting along very well and Lulu is feeling much better. She is such a little sweetheart and already a momma's girl. She gets upset if I leave the room and she seems to need a lot of TLC right now and we are making sure she gets it...and my Dazy has been so good with her....sometimes a little bossy, but then the puppy turns around and gets her back!:tongue4: Sorry about the camera eyes...my red eye remover does not work on her hazel eyes for some reason.

Dazy lookedat her like.."This is where I sit with mommy and you have to get down!

tug-a-war...

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
She is so cute! I'm glad she's come around so quickly. I knew she would. Dazy certainly does look a bit like "no way is this little girly going to take over my kingdom... although she can live here under my rule..." LOL.
This makes me even more desperate to get my new chi... Why can't I find the right one!

·
Registered
621 Posts
she is so adorable, im so glad shes finally settling in!!! thats great news:) her and dazy look like they are getting along great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts