Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband & I spend this past weekend in W. Springfield Mass at Lulu's first set of shows. I'm just going to say she did as best as she could have done w/o gaining any points toward her CH. LOL She is only 7mo old but she took reserve winners bitch all three days she showed. She almost got it the last day as the judge had a hard time deciding between her & the one who did get the 2 points to be had that day. I was still super happy with how she did....she definitely made me proud...and made me really excited about continuing to show her.

Anyway, I just wanted to share some photos from our weekend that my hubby took. Hope you enjoy them! Oh & please excuse my expression or lack of. I was a bit nervous & focused on what I was doing. It was my first time in the ring too so.... haha

Friday...

Saturday...

(chillin in the motel room haha)

Sunday...

(getting our show pic--as it was her first weekend hehe)

Lulu & her set of ribbons from her first weekend...

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
She's so lovely, Heather. Congrats to you and Lulu for doing such a great job. :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
She is soo adorable. congrats on your ribbons. you should frame them since they are from your first show. like people who own a business frame their first dollar. ;)

awesome

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Shes gorgeous! Well done Heather! V Proud of you! Got Rosies Debut this weekend. Have the funniest feelign it wont be as successful as yours! lol

Just have to add i love the Chocolate tricolour in the third photo!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Heather she is so beautiful! Congratulations to you both! :)

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone... I'm so excited to get back out. Granted she may not always do well but it was a great first weekend for sure. :)

Good luck with Rosie...I bet she'll do well. :)

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Great pictures Heather!!! She is a gorgeous pup!! Im glad you enjoyed it...Im sure just getting away with hubby was worth it :) Congrats on your wins:hello1:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
WOW! I am impressed! Great job to the both of you! What great motivation to get back out there. Such great news! I don't think you can get much cuter than her either! :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts