Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww Luna looks good! :) The coat fits well, I think if you had a bigger size it might
be longer but would look too baggy everywhere else. The t-shirt idea is clever.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aww Luna looks good! :) The coat fits well, I think if you had a bigger size it might
be longer but would look too baggy everywhere else. The t-shirt idea is clever.
Thank you LS. It's so hard to find the perfect fit because Luna is so long but we work with what we have :).

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
Yay! It looks super cute! Totally too short, but it's true that the next size would have been too big in girth. I've got a long girl too. Thanks so much for posting a pic! So glad someone else gets to enjoy that jacket. I love odie's.

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Thank you LS. It's so hard to find the perfect fit because Luna is so long but we work with what we have :).

I have that same problem with Chanel, she is super long, so finding clothes is
challenging. And when I do find something that fits well I get it in every color, lol.

Reactions: _Luna_

·
Banned
10,706 Posts

Krystal, what brand is it?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
I am very ashamed to admit that that's how much I paid for Odie's. I would look at that jacket every time I went into the store and wish that I could buy it and one day I finally had enough money for it and decided to splurge. That's why I almost fell over in the store when I saw the same exact one for so cheap! Could not believe it. Oh well, live and learn. I still think it was a good purchase though. It's a quality jacket and it will last for a long time.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am very ashamed to admit that that's how much I paid for Odie's. I would look at that jacket every time I went into the store and wish that I could buy it and one day I finally had enough money for it and decided to splurge. That's why I almost fell over in the store when I saw the same exact one for so cheap! Could not believe it. Oh well, live and learn. I still think it was a good purchase though. It's a quality jacket and it will last for a long time.
Thanks Krystal! Without you I would have probably paid the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
It looks really cute, I love that style of coat! Kerri has a really functional plain green raincoat with a fleece lining, and considering it rains here so little I can't really justify buying another one.
Haha we live in a desert area here, but I still bought her another one for Christmas. I coudn't resist the price! We get a lot of snow though and they're waterproof so I guess it's a functional purchase.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts