Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well one of my sisters females has come to live with me, she is getting beat up over at her house. Its going to be so hard now with 5 :shock: And my on going health issues, but I cant sit by and watch her get beat up. She is so not the alpha and my dogs havent even done anything but sniff her butt :roll: Mine are such lovers :) She is 15 months and weighs about 4.5 lbs. and she is spayed for anyone who will ask :?

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
so wonderful for you to take her in, I am sure you will have a whole loving Walton family soon :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SC said:
Aww she has such a sweet little face. I'm glad she won't be getting beat up anymore.

Me too, she sure has lost a lot of weight because of the other dogs. My sister tried locking them up to let her eat in peace and she just wont.
She is a chow hound here :lol: She loves her chewies and kibble. She vomited this morning, it was yellow foam. So I called the vet and he said just to watch her. He blamed it on stress and nerves, which I tend to agree with. She is fine now, jumping and playing with Rasta and she ate :) She has no Diarrhea so I really do think it is stress :?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
What a lovely little Chi. Love the name too, it seems to fit her. Are you going to keep her permanently???? or find another home for her?? She is such a sweet looking liitle thing. :D Your Chi family is expanding.... :wink: It is so hard to turn down a sweet face like that. :wink:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sjc said:
What a lovely little Chi. Love the name too, it seems to fit her. Are you going to keep her permanently???? or find another home for her?? She is such a sweet looking liitle thing. :D Your Chi family is expanding.... :wink: It is so hard to turn down a sweet face like that. :wink:
Oh she is here forever!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts