Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
She is precious!!! She really looks like a sweet little girl. :)

And pigeonsheep: the deodorant...I think it was for a size comparison. She does look big but pics can be SO decieving. It's hard to tell. If you can get weight on her it would give you a better idea of what size you're looking at as an adult.

Regardless she is simply perfect! I LOVE her coloring - so pretty!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Cute baby. Is she a mix? Tiny bit of Dachshund in there or something? Maybe one parent was a half and half so it's got 25% something else? The breeder I got Meoqui from bred pure bred chis and pure bred dachs (never crossed them). She had the cutest baby dach there when I picked my chi pup Meoqui up. Your baby reminds me quite a bit of the dach pup. She's Adorable whatever she is!
I had a wonderful 3/4 chi 1/4 jack russell once. It looked pure chi to the untrained eye, no one even ever picked up on her mixed background. I didn't care that she was a cross she was so cute. I lost her in a tragic accident though just a few weeks after we got her. It was very very sad. Took me 6 months before I was ready to get another baby. Now I have my Jack Russell Milly (with some paterdale in her somewhere lol). And my pure Chi baby Meoqui. When we're ready we'll get another chi some time.

Congrats, even if she isn't pure, she's soooo cute!!!!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks everyone! :) she is a cutie and the colours i wanted....lol a little chubby i think but its hard for me to judge with willy being so super skinny, plus she must have some puppy chubbies on her still at 7 weeks. the deoderant lol yes, an attempt at size compar, as well as the kleenex box beside her lol just a quick few pics so you all could seeee her lol today i will probably do one with her beside a mug and pop can, those seem common things that alot of people use to show size. she is supposed to be purebred chi, but backyard breeder....who knows, somewhere aloong the line could have a mix in there. my son said lastnight she reminded him of a weener dog lol we are not trained dog people though as i've only began to like dogs when we got rosa a year and a half ago. she IS big though but so was the mom. didn't see dad, but did see another huge male chi there that i suspect could be the dad lol

·
Registered
438 Posts
she isnt 7 weeks?! omg she is massive! buster is 8 weeks and so tiny. I agree she deffinately has some dash in her she almost looks like my border collie did when she was a puppy! she may even be older than they have told she is to be that big and "into" things,buster is still like a baby hes just waking up ,crying,eating having cuddles going back to sleep...does that 5 times then when he wakes up he will have a little play lol.
its just like having a baby in the house,although he did very well and did a wee on his mat today..I think it was just a lucky one though and not intentional haha
where did you get your pup?

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
she reminds me of carlos, a chi we had,he was huge too, grew to be 10lbs and solid muscle, same colour as well,
hope your getting all the other stuff sorted, been there done that with candy our yorkie

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
What a little darling!!! I read your other post and to me she just has puppy chubbies!!:) That is normal when they are so little....its from being on mommies milk and eating solid food. Her little chi body will shape more as she grows and exercises. Her coat is very shiny and she looks very healthy. Love her sweet little face!
Congrats and have lots of fun with her.....hugs to Willy too:)
Darlene

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Luna is adorable, I love her name by the way, it's beautiful. I am going to add that one to my name list for girl puppies. I think she might be a bit bigger than Willy but she will be a fantastic Chihuahua, plus you know sometimes they start out bigger and then stop growing and what you think is going to be 10 pounds, turns out to be a 6 pounder. You just don't know until they mature. She will be a wonderful addition to your family.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts