Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this off eBay! I was so excited I found something that came in XXS (I should have ordered the XXXS though since it is a bit big for Luna). But look how cute it is!

It fits Zeus perfectly (which set me into a fit of histeria cause he is a boy and was prancing around in a dress). My fiance said to make Zeus wear a dress was cruel and unusual punishment. :) I think Zeus enjoyed it. Anyway, here is Luna and the dress! I'm ordering a couple more things from the same lady, so I'll post some more photos when they arrive! :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That is beautiful!! Makes me want a little girl!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Thats a pretty dress ! i love the fabric and the big pink bow :) .
i just got in some xxs dresses from ruff ruff couture. there are 5 different ones available. will fit up to a 2.5 pound dog. let me know if you want to see pics of them

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awh how pretty!! Love her new dress! Too bad she wasnt a boy, I have so much cute stuff I'm selling from Leo's puppy days!!
Aw! What sizes are they? XXS seems to fit Zeus and he's about full grown at about 3 pounds.

Thats a pretty dress ! i love the fabric and the big pink bow :) .
i just got in some xxs dresses from ruff ruff couture. there are 5 different ones available. will fit up to a 2.5 pound dog. let me know if you want to see pics of them
Send them over! I'd love to see them!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Wow, that dress is gorgeous! Luna looks lovely in it.

That seller's whole store is awesome and reasonably priced. I might just have to break my no-spending rule and buy one or two... Especially the pumpkin one for Halloween! How cute is that?!

Do you know Luna's measurements and weight? Just wondering about what size would fit Gemma. I'm thinking she would be an XXS.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, that dress is gorgeous! Luna looks lovely in it.

That seller's whole store is awesome and reasonably priced. I might just have to break my no-spending rule and buy one or two... Especially the pumpkin one for Halloween! How cute is that?!

Do you know Luna's measurements and weight? Just wondering about what size would fit Gemma. I'm thinking she would be an XXS.
Well, Luna is about 10 weeks old and maybe a pound I'd say. She's about 6 inches in length, and when I tried to measure her girth she was wiggly and i guessed at about 7-8. The dress is super big on her though. However, it fits Zeus like a glove (not that I'd make him wear it ;)) and he is about 2.5-3 lbs.

And I am deciding about getting the halloween one too! Its adorable!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It sounds like Gemma would be an XXS then right now. She probably won't fit in it forever, but she wouldn't fit in a XS now. Her girth is just under 10.5 inches and she weighs 2.6lbs.
I think an XXS would be good. If it doesn't fit, you can return it I believe. I did decide to get something I thought she could go into, with her being so young. :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
I think an XXS would be good. If it doesn't fit, you can return it I believe. I did decide to get something I thought she could go into, with her being so young. :)
Yes, that is smart thinking. I did the same thing for Gemma with one of the Ruff Ruff Couture dresses from Elaine, but she still doesn't come close to fitting into it, lol. It's an XS. I should have got her an XXS in that. She grows so slowly! She will be 6 months soon. I wonder how much bigger she will get.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes, that is smart thinking. I did the same thing for Gemma with one of the Ruff Ruff Couture dresses from Elaine, but she still doesn't come close to fitting into it, lol. It's an XS. I should have got her an XXS in that. She grows so slowly! She will be 6 months soon. I wonder how much bigger she will get.
I wouldn't think she would get much bigger. Zeus seemed to stop growing at 7 months. LOL and he fits in an XXS now at 11 months old and he doesn't seem to be getting any bigger.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts