Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
that was REALLY cute!! :D the pictures are adorable especially the one with the kitten sleeping with luna :D and i love the song :lol:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
That was a fantastic little show there! How cute!! The song was the icing on the cake!! Makes me want to see more pictures of your furry babies! They are all so cute and lovable!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the compliments! It was a TON of fun to make! How could I not want to share Luna with the whole world?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
That was ADORABLE, I loved the one of Luna sleeping with the kitten also, I don't think mine would ever do that. They were all so cute, I would love to see more pics also. :)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Your pictures are fabulous but I think I loved the one where she is hiding her face in shame after the cat one best of all. Probably like us your computer is just jam packed full of dog pictures what a strange lot we all are x x x

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hehe, that's my favorite too! I wish it wasn't so darn blurry. She does that when we won't pay attentian to her, she goes "grrr grumble grumble" and sits up and swipes her paws over her face, like, "good lord what does a queen have to do to get some attentian around here!"
And yes, I have a bajillion pictures!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts