Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lovely Zorona kindly posted us a Buddy Belt all the way to France. Basil already has the Caramel in size 3 and it fits him nicely on the smallest hole and is great over sweaters etc. We bought it 11 weeks ago thinking he would be growing like nobodies business but he still wears it on the smallest hole so thought it would be nice to try a size 2 as all the hardwear is so much smaller, This is the old style Luxe line in black with reddy brown stitching and crystals ... squeak! It is so so soft and we all love it (Even my OH who didn't know about it till Basil ran to meet him at the door this evening in it lol)

Some of these photos are on the second to last hole but it fits perfectly on the middle hole. Thanks so much Lady Z! It's perfect :love: xxx

Hello Chi People, will you rub my tummy?

All Paired up with my Buddy Belt ID collar in Knight - such a gorgeous metallic midnight blue :love:

All that modelling has left me needing a drink ...

... and a little lie down.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankyou everyone for the lovely comments :) Basil keeps sniffing it and licking it so obviously he thought Leo smelt good lol

Awesome! Odie's has the crystals as well and I don't think I would buy one without them. So pretty.

Interesting that the size 2 fits so much better. Odie wears her size 3 on the tightest hole as well.
Sent from Petguide.com Free App
It does fit nicely, but regardless of the hole I don't think we could get a sweater under it due to how muscular his little shoulders are, in an ideal world we'd have the leg holes of a size 3 on the rest of a size 2 Buddy belt lol

My OH would never have let me order one with Crystals on so this was a brill opportunity to sneak some bling in :) He said it was still manly bling though when he saw it!

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Thankyou everyone for the lovely comments :) Basil keeps sniffing it and licking it so obviously he thought Leo smelt good lol

It does fit nicely, but regardless of the hole I don't think we could get a sweater under it due to how muscular his little shoulders are, in an ideal world we'd have the leg holes of a size 3 on the rest of a size 2 Buddy belt lol

My OH would never have let me order one with Crystals on so this was a brill opportunity to sneak some bling in :) He said it was still manly bling though when he saw it!
My hubby won't let me order one for Jaxx with crystals either! I think Jaxx would be so cute with one with crystals but he says it looks too girly! He thought BBs looked too girly totally before I just ordered one. Now he loves it except when he is half asleep and puts it on upside down.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Wow! It looks great on little Basil, but then again what doesn't??? Also glad oh loved it too!! Isn't it so soft???? I wish they still had these!
Krystal, it looks like it fits on the 3rd and 4th hole (2nd largest setting) and he's still a pup so his chest isn't like a full grown chi's. Lola can wear a 2 on the 4th hole but its so tight and funny looking bc she's full grown so her body is different than a puppy's.
I always say I need a size 2.5!! A little bigger than a 2 buckle wise and the arm holes of a 3 too!

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow! It looks great on little Basil, but then again what doesn't??? Also glad oh loved it too!! Isn't it so soft???? I wish they still had these!
Krystal, it looks like it fits on the 3rd and 4th hole (2nd largest setting) and he's still a pup so his chest isn't like a full grown chi's. Lola can wear a 2 on the 4th hole but its so tight and funny looking bc she's full grown so her body is different than a puppy's.
I always say I need a size 2.5!! A little bigger than a 2 buckle wise and the arm holes of a 3 too!
Thanks lovely, I really like the black against his coat, he is looking like he is going to stay properly white with some tan ticking rather than darkening all over to a cream and who doesn't love Black and White together? It's a classic :) So so soft, He seemed really happy in it.

Yup, I think that's going to end up being the case with Basil too, maybe we should ask Buddy Belts to bring out at 2.5? Bigger Arm Holes for Little Chi Chests! (That can be our campaign motto) hehe

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks thanks thanks :) Having trouble finding a lead nice enough to go with it here so will be internet shopping which means endless fun and imaginary "no budget" shopping e-carts ;)

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Thanks thanks thanks :) Having trouble finding a lead nice enough to go with it here so will be internet shopping which means endless fun and imaginary "no budget" shopping e-carts ;)
Lol, I use the plain Susan Lanci leashes, they are so soft and light weight! If you want, have it shipped to me and I can ship it to you dear.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts