Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
im looking for one to janie and no such luck someone told me there realy cheap and cute at the flea market so i went to one and they were ugly and exspensive so monday im going to go to the another one and look so i'll let you know still trying to find clothes to fit meeko no luck im just going to make him some i just need to get some patterns

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
this is my carrier!! it fits cosmo and paris and is the most handy carrier i've ever seen!! it costs 93 USD but this is the large one .
it's from www.louisdog.com (i've found an importer here in belgium :D )
it's really great..it also comes in black ......but that was sold out.... i like the pink though :oops: :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
77 Posts
i went to target yestserday and they have the cutest dog carrier i want to get i was in a hurry so i couldn't realy look at the size and all but im going back sometime this week to buy it i'll put a pic up after i have it and it was only around 26 $

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nope, not looking for the fancy carry type i want the plastic made kind with the metal grate in the front. i have checked walmart, ebay and such. I was hoping someone had one used in good shape

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
janiebabes said:
nope, not looking for the fancy carry type i want the plastic made kind with the metal grate in the front. i have checked walmart, ebay and such. I was hoping someone had one used in good shape
i might have one at work that was left behind. i can look and see the condition on them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts