Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zoey HATES sharing anything, the first 2 pictures were taken the night before she didn't feel good and went to the vet....here are a couple of pictures of her in my lap while I was attempting to sew....Munchie my cat and her had different ideas...

It's quite chilly here today, so we have the heat on and Zoey is on one of her Kozy's (microwavable rice matt) I made for her, under a snuggle bag (she uses them as blankets sometimes). Ziva decided that she wanted to share...this is as close as Zoey would let her get, and you can see from the look on her face, she IS NOT thrilled about the prospect of having to share.

Believe it or not, Ziva actually weighs less than Zoey does!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Yes, Zoey looks like she would rather be left alone with her thoughts, they are so funny about sharing, smile Zoey it will be ok tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
All of your little ones are so sweet. Munchie actually looks quite a bit like our siamese Cash. I love the look on Zoeys face in the last shot, Ive seen it on Reese a time or two when he thinks one of the other animals is crowding him!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw Zoey is so cute as are your other fur babies! Love the look on Zoey's face in the last pic. lol.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww the same bed dexter's 1st blue bed! haha :D yes i rember when i was sewing dexter would always hop on my lap and hop onto the table and sit right on the fabric to the right o_o

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Mama, her no feel good! Her no wants to share. :lol: Too cute!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I just LOVE the microwaveable rice mats...I have one for Draco that is a tube shape, it holds the heat very well and he loves to curl up around it. We have been using it lately as it is getting damp and cold here. Zoey is such a sweetie, she still shares even though the warm bed is Hers.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just LOVE the microwaveable rice mats...I have one for Draco that is a tube shape, it holds the heat very well and he loves to curl up around it. We have been using it lately as it is getting damp and cold here. Zoey is such a sweetie, she still shares even though the warm bed is Hers.
Zoey goes absolutely bezerk when she seems me getting them out of the microwave, she has this little excited dance she does. It's very cute.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts