Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looky what I gots from Bruiser
And my mommy gots
Arn't I lucky? Thank you Bruiser I love everything you gots for me. I hope you have a great christmas too.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes the blanket is yellow on the front and froggies all over the back. So cute. She did a superb job. And we thank her for it. The slippers are the right size and their little heads swivel. Too cute. But every step I take in them the babbies think it's a toy and try to trip me to get them off my feet. So funny to see 2 dogs running after me to bite my feet.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Yes the blanket is yellow on the front and froggies all over the back. So cute. She did a superb job. And we thank her for it. The slippers are the right size and their little heads swivel. Too cute. But every step I take in them the babbies think it's a toy and try to trip me to get them off my feet. So funny to see 2 dogs running after me to bite my feet.
lmaooooo now that would make a funny picture :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Awesome SS gifts! :)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Score!
I just bought myself that calendar last Friday! I hate that it perpetuates the myth of "teacup" Chis but I do like the pix in it.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yay. So glad you got them ok. It was fun making the blanket for Macy and glad you liked everything. There was a super cute chi in the store and the owner said he loved that carrot. So I had to buy it. :) Bruiser says Merry Christmas. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts