Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Don`t worry girls, if people are naive enough to buy a puppy with that price tag on him, then let them buy it :? ....... as for the breeder himself.. he`s obviously not a well established, reputable breeder, cause they don`t need to advertise puppies at all. If you go to a good breeder, you`ll see he never has to advertise puppies, as he mostly has reservations way in advance. Not to mention the prices..... they are much, much lower. Even for show prospects. :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Lady&trampsmom said:
as jason would say she must poo out gold for that price haha
She better both poo gold and throw it up for that price. That's nuts!!! But she is adorable ... if you could price according to the "adorability" factor, she'd be worth every penny.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
That's nuts. No matter how much I loved a dog, I would never pay that much money for one. Not unless it could drive a car, load a dishwasher and seperate the lights and the darks for laundry day. THEN it might be worth it. And if I'm paying that much for a dog, it's poo better not stink.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Wizard of Claws is a puppy broker. Shady, Shady Shady characters who deal sick puppies as many poor buyers have found out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.