Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought Tader a collar from pet supermarket its made by Dukes Dog{ they also have a website www.dukesdog.com} on the label it said I could HAND wash it & when I did almost all the color came off of it It really pissed me off, come on I paid $8.00 for a piece of junk less than a month ago & its just about ready for the trash. I used to buy him ones from walmart you know the little nylon ones but after a month or so of wearing them they start to come apart. Ive looked everywhere for a leather one but all I can find is black which I wont buy beacuse Tader is black. Just wondering where every one buys their collars at.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
petsmart has great leather collars in brown black and red. i also seen nice leather ones on divapup.com when chiwi is older i am going to get her a really pretty leather collar from cosmopawlitan. it's a specialty store in my area and they have a great selection.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
:wink: I agree Petsmart has a great selection for leather collars and more durable nylon ones..I bought Stinky one in pink leather! I know, i know girl color but he still looks smashing on it! :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
LUPINE you pay a tad more but they are great and the have a lifetime guarantee.........i get mone thru care-a lot pets supply they are cheaper than a petstore.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The store refused to take it back they said I didnt have proof of when I bought it & they have never had complaints about there products before. Thats the last time I shop there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts