Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In all the stress this morning with Madi's knee surgery stuff, I forgot to upload pics of the awesome stuff she got yesterday from her secret bunny! Thanks so much! Here are some pics!! Thanks so much, T & The Chi Wees!

What, all this is for me??

something smells good in here!

TREATS!!!

Look, Dad, I got a pretty necklace!

I'm supposed to wear this when I do what?!?!

This is a good day! Now i'm going to take this and eat, eat, eat!

We loved everything, so much! Thanks!!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, very cute pictures, i love the one of Madi looking into the totebag. great captions, love her red necklace. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great gifts for little Madison! I love how curious she is. She knew those treats were for her! Great! T did another awesome Secret Bunny gift! Her necklace is adorable.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Emily she is beautiful. I love her expressions !! and yes she is so pretty in that necklace...happy bunny day Madi !

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ms. Madi, please forgive me for missing this thread. I was a bit pre-occupied last week with Ms. Jade being sick and in the hospital. I hope you are feeling much better after your surgery. You know we are still thinking about you. Our best wishes are always with you and your Mommy. I'm happy to see that your gifts arrived. I hope they were able to cheer you up a bit. You look so precious showing your Daddy your new necklace. Tell your Mommy that every girl has to have a bikini. Even if you don't swim, they are great for fashion photo shoots to show off your sexy bod. Just don't tell Daddy that. :lol: We love you. Get well soon.

Em, I know you are busy, but wanted to let you know we got Gia's SB gift today. We love everything! Thank you so very much. Gia was very happy to be partners with dear Ms. Madi.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I don't know of a more deserving little girl right now to receive so many wonderful presents.. Madi modeling her lovely necklace is an awesome photo! Hope the leg is healing nicely.. Blessings, Deb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts