Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Cute pics. Love those blue eyes...
These merles really get the looks. I took my boys to "Animals on Broadway" it was a day devoted to animals as a fundraiser for ARF (Tony LaRusa foundation). Lots of booths and games etc. We could barely get down the street, we were interupted 5x between each booth with people wanting to pet them and especially to ask about Jasper. He was invited to be in the calendar for next year too. I have to send the ap in with his picture then they'll call and take a professional pic.

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tucker said:
Cute pics. Love those blue eyes...
These merles really get the looks. I took my boys to "Animals on Broadway" it was a day devoted to animals as a fundraiser for ARF (Tony LaRusa foundation). Lots of booths and games etc. We could barely get down the street, we were interupted 5x between each booth with people wanting to pet them and especially to ask about Jasper. He was invited to be in the calendar for next year too. I have to send the ap in with his picture then they'll call and take a professional pic.
They really do! Ian and I walk the dogs in this shopping center near us... and people are always asking about Chloe. I've never seen a merle chihuahua in real life until Chloe.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I love all your dogs. Maddie is very handsome, and rylie is adrable with those huge ears of hers, and Chloes coloring is really neat. I love her blue eyes :) I bet she gets alot of attention. I get lots of questions about chizilla when i walk him, so i don't doubt that chloe gets lots of attention.

Also... Off topic... Tucker, That is so cool about jasper being invited to be in a calender... you'll have to keep us updated :)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
kipbug said:
I love all your dogs. Maddie is very handsome, and rylie is adrable with those huge ears of hers, and Chloes coloring is really neat. I love her blue eyes :) I bet she gets alot of attention. I get lots of questions about chizilla when i walk him, so i don't doubt that chloe gets lots of attention.

Also... Off topic... Tucker, That is so cool about jasper being invited to be in a calender... you'll have to keep us updated :)
Thanks Brian, I know I was excited. It is a fundraising event and they were passing the ap to most who stopped to talk but the coments made were what made me so proud of my guys. Basically, they said be sure to send this in, with your dogs they're sure to get picked. Of course she was point and talking to Jasper at the time. Tucker is gorgeous and so well behaved but Jasper being so bouncie and wild gets the attention.. (course he's gorgeous too). People were always adding, "oh and you too Tucker" when saying how cute my dogs were. LOL We're used to it now.. and love it!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts