Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I haven't posted here in forever but I do tend to lurk like crazy..I should post more.

Anyway!

I think Mage is pretty much done growing. He hasn't gained a thing for a long time now. He is nearly right on the 4lb mark, just a bit less. Stupid inaccurate scale finally kicked the bucket and I got a new one. He's a real charmer and very friendly to strangers. Though at night he seems to have finally discovered his bark. The growling ( or 'purring' as I call it ) is adorable. He really picks up on people walking around at night and lets me know.

-----------​

I hate that can! It makes funny sounds when you touch it....How long do I have to be next to this thing!?

Ohhh!!! Gimme the hamburger...Gimme!!

Yes! Got it! Mrrffffmmmmm~!

If I lay like this and look defenseless maybe she'll put her hand down to pet me, then I can surprise-BITE IT! ( Lol his expression here just kills me. He is nuts. He will freeze like that and wait for me to touch him..then explode! )

No hands? Maybe if I roll a little further....Scratch my belly now? ( Notice the mouth STILL partially open...just ready to bite... )

After much debate I have decided to get a new chi! I've been looking and looking and finally decided on a girl...and a beautiful one too. The one I have my eye on:

Recent pic

She's a brindle with white markings and sooo cute.

Oh, and Mage has been raw fed for quite some time now like my two shepherds. This little dog will eat ANYTHING. And I love-love-love it! Whole birds? No problem. Sometimes even feathers and all. Usually I pluck them for him. He is FANATICAL over fish of any kind. He will eat any part..skin, scales..fins. He even ate carp and that stuff is oily and smelly. My other dogs won't touch fish, much less carp. Mage is my little garbage disposal.

Thanks all for looking and I hope you're all doing well.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I just noticed it recently but it seems Mage is developing the most adorable stripe on his nose like a little husky.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Nawww at the first Pic is cute

·
Registered
558 Posts
he is beautiful, i would love a merle, the chocolates are gorgeous, and your new baby girl is looking very cute.xxx

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG Mage looks so much like Alan's Mateo!! Stunning!

The new baby is darling.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
He is so cute I just love him.And the new little girl is so cute to.

·
Registered
483 Posts
aww they are so cute :) roxi used to bark and make noises in the night. so i started putting her in a crate at night and she threw a fit for a while but carmed down and now she is really good at night. now the only noise i hears of her is when she wants to get me outa bed roughly 9:30am every morning lol

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Mage is gorgeous, love his coloring! Congrats on the new puppy! She is just darling. :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Ooh chocolate merles are my weakness.. how adorable!
I honestly never thought of feeding a fish.. is that a typical 'whole prey' meal for a dog??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts