Chihuahua People Forum banner

Maggie Mae....our new baby

797 views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  Chili's Mom 
#1 · (Edited)
I finally got some photos of her today. The breeder is a friend of my friend, Marie. You know, that firend of a friend thing. Anyway, Marie went by the breeders yesterday afternoon and took these photos for me yesterday.

Introducing....Maggie Mae, 10 days old today. I just got a call that her eyes opened today! My girl is right on schedule! LOL!

This first one the breeder is holding Maggie. Her brother, M&M, is on the left.

Here's one by herself.

Her father is blue and about 3lbs. Her mother is chocolate and about 4lbs. Maggie and her brother are both blue and it looks like they'll have a rust or tan mask with white toes or feet. Sort of hard to tell from these shots. Marie said the mother has a sweet face and is an apple head but I forgot to ask the breeder about the daddys head shape when I talked to her briefly last week. I've never seen Chihuahua pups this young so I can't tell. Any idea from you Chi experts?!?! =;^)

I already love her and have started embroidering her layette!

See less See more
#5 ·
looks blue and chocolate facial markings from that first picture and then the last definatly see the choclate on her legs and those white toes.

her coat will change quite a bit over the next few weeks but her legs and face will probaly keep the chocolate.
Shes a cutie. its difficult to tell head shape at her age, but otherwise shes a cutie and already trying to get those ears standing lol.

#7 ·
foxywench said:
looks blue and chocolate facial markings from that first picture and then the last definatly see the choclate on her legs and those white toes.

her coat will change quite a bit over the next few weeks but her legs and face will probaly keep the chocolate.
Shes a cutie. its difficult to tell head shape at her age, but otherwise shes a cutie and already trying to get those ears standing lol.
LOL....Yeah, I noticed her ears immediately! Chico's have never stood, they still look just like the avatar pic.

I'm anxious to know what she'll look like but it really doesn't matter....I love her already!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.