Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Oh I just love her!!
She is so beautiful!!
Btw, this is going to sound crazy, but did you get her from Sungold chihauhuas? I swear I've seen her pic on their site! We got Leo from Kelleys chi's of southern Indiana and she started her breeding program with doggies all from Sungold! ;)

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I just love her!!
She is so beautiful!!
Btw, this is going to sound crazy, but did you get her from Sungold chihauhuas? I swear I've seen her pic on their site! We got Leo from Kelleys chi's of southern Indiana and she started her breeding program with doggies all from Sungold! ;)

LOL - Zorana, I just sent you a pm telling you yes, we got her from SunGold & I speak with Jennifer all the time on fb. I have 2 babies from SunGold - just love them! Leah is wonderful & I am sure Jennifer is as well! I also sent you a friend request. Thank you for the compliment about Maggie Rose - she is a handful for such a tiny thing!

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
LOL - Zorana, I just sent you a pm telling you yes, we got her from SunGold & I speak with Jennifer all the time on fb. I have 2 babies from SunGold - just love them! Leah is wonderful & I am sure Jennifer is as well! I also sent you a friend request. Thank you for the compliment about Maggie Rose - she is a handful for such a tiny thing!
What a small world! I just checked my messages and I didn't get one!! :(

·
Registered
363 Posts
She is a doll, that picture seems to capture her personality so well. I can just picture her causeing all sort of mischeive!

Reactions: ChiMama5
1 - 20 of 24 Posts