Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to drop in and introduce ourselves. My name is Tracy, and my furbaby is Maggy, also known as Maggy May or Mags. She's about 2 1/2 years old now and one of the great loves of my life. She's not a pure chihuahua, I hope that's ok that we joined the forum anyhow. She's actually part chihuahua and part yorkie. I'll be posting in the health or sickness area after I find it, I'm desperate for help right now with Mags. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

~Tracy & Mags~

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think I just read your other post about Mags not wanting to eat. I definitely would try some boiled chicken or steak slivers cooked in a skillet. This is definitely the place to get answers. Sorry to hear about Isaac.

·
Registered
483 Posts
heya welcome to the forum. i bet shes a stunning girl 2 great pedigrees in her :)
you will have to post pictures soon :)
if she aint eating why not try chicken?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the replies and the warm welcome to the forum. Mags is eating, just not like she normally does. Just feel on pins and needles with her after losing Isaiah and now her not eating right. I know with her, things can in a bad direction really fast. I've posted more info on the other thread. Thank you for the condolences on Isaiah, it's appreciated. I'll try and get pics posted of Maggy soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts