Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Recently visited my elderly parents on Ohio. My dad is almost 90. I saw a side of him with Lady I have never seen. He just loved her. We never had dogs growing up. I wish they were a bit younger and I would get them one but it would be a bit much at this point unfortunately.

·
Registered
725 Posts
What a great picture you will be able to look back on that picture with fond memory's for many years to come your dad and mom are such a cute couple. My friends dad is 95 now he still drives and he travels all over the world still. I swear that man will live for another twenty years he just got a new pace maker and he said he isn't going anywhere until the battery.That's another 10 years at least. You never know your parents may live for a long time yet you could get them an older dog that needs a good home.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I would not have even guessed your dad is even close to 90. That is an adorable picture and your dad has this little boy smile on his face like he just got a new puppy for Christmas. Your mom looks very sweet..Have you noticed they look alike?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Aaawww. I can only hope Daisy is that nice when my mom comes and visits. Currently she adores my mil. You parents don't even close to 90. I agree if they wouldst like a dog an older one would be great.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would not have even guessed your dad is even close to 90. That is an adorable picture and your dad has this little boy smile on his face like he just got a new puppy for Christmas. Your mom looks very sweet..Have you noticed they look alike?
You nailed it, he had a little boy smile and fresh excited attitude with Lady. That was so nice to see. He loved feeding her carrot treats and just laughed doing it at the way she smacks eating them. This indeed will be a good memory for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts