1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
YAY! So glad to hear she was enthusiastic about the pork. Looks like she just needed a change. And OMG...I couldnt' help but to giggle at little canibal tunes going on...poor Pippi. But what a hoot!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ughhhhh I know - My sister is in one of those moods and shes driving me mad (and ive only been home just over an hour!!)

And yeah - I bought the meat home, tripped over one of the cats and Maisie was in the bag pawing at it, so I thought she might like it!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Omg nat how old is your sister?? Lol I'd say cannibalism is when humans eat humans so be careful if u carry on I'll cut your Tongue out and eat it lol

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's 9

And well, I did say Cannibalism was ok so.... I guess i'd better run!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lol my daughter just turned 10 he's like a teenager tho

Hahahah I know I laughed when u said that hahahahaha

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
AHHH...gotta love that age. LOL Ivy turned 10 at the end of July & I swear I'm about ready to drive me into the ground. You're lucky Nat that you can just pawn your sis off onto your parents and get outta there! ;)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually no change at all - we had a bit of pork again tonight. This pups system seems to adapt to ANYTHING she eats!!

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
That's great!! The only thing that seems to upset my pups system at all is a lot of pork chops (the marrow I think caused that though as they are fine on pork) and the smelts which gave Matilda a tummy issue for a couple days. Granted she ate too much for just starting. LOL Otherwise we never switched to any new source slowly (shhh!! hehe) and never had an issue & they've had pork, beef, turkey, chicken, rabbit, goat, bisson, eggs, sardines, mackerel, tuna, etc. So my crew is with you as far as having an iron tummy! hehe ;)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You're doing awesome Natti!

Now that Brody has transitioned he eats anything and everything.... today was clean out the fridge day, I had a bunch of stuff in baggies so he had a teaspoon of beef tripe, a small chunk of turkey, a quail leg quarter (teensy tiny!) and a few bites of pork. He snarfed it all like a champ. :)

Oh, and I made a salad for dinner and gave him the boiled egg yolk! He's going to have much smaller portions tomorrow as today was rather a gorge. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts